• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
oh boy

you guys sure did luck out.

I like Coach Caldwell a lot. He has a lot of experience, brought two great coordinators with him (I think Joe Lombardi will prove himself this year) and brings discipline to the team while maintaining a tight lockeroom that's calm and relaxed.

MechDX

EIyrdGP.jpg

Fuck that calm bullshit!

Godslay

Banned
oh boy

you guys sure did luck out.

Although I do like BOB as a person, Caldwell is a more proven HC choice. I know most look at him like he's a stoic, aloof, hands off coach. Maybe he is, but the guy is also a pretty damn good offensive mind. People seem to forget he took over the Raven's offense late in the season and helped guide that offense to winning a SB.

Acrylic7

Man watching the highlight and Panthers should have won that easy . I hate it when they drop 4 interceptions and a lot of open receivers. Makes us look bad.

We still look great but this shit cant happen during regular season.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
No. I'm looking for other work, but it pays 11 an hour in the mean time to bowl.

I'm basically Barney Gumble.

I dunno

jak sounds more like barney. You are Homer when he got his dream job at the bowling alley. Homer can eat anything just like you. Going by that episode you'll soon be a dad and lose all your hair.

Sanjuro

It's semi private. It's the secbdr largest bowling company around here. But some of the locations are only games.

Ended the night with seven numbers.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fuck that calm bullshit!

It really all depends on where the team is at, where they're headed and the personal.

Sometimes a hoo-rah Coach works, like Coach Harbaugh in San Francisco. And then there are sometimes a cool, calm, collected coach works like Coach Dungy did with Peyton in Indianapolis.

When we first got Jim Schwartz he immediately turned around the whole attitude of the organization after the 0-16 debacle and lit a fire under the ass of the Lions organization which was needed. Even had the balls to tell Jim Harbaugh to fuck off.

But he eventually wore out his welcome for a variety of reasons.

Coach Caldwell was exactly what this talented team that had seen its ups and downs needed.

I've never played Survival Football on yahoo before but the rules are seemingly easy, though I have two questions: Can you only choose a team once? What happens in a tie?

Line_HTX

Pro Football Focus: Andrew Luck is NOT a Top 10 Quarterback.

Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill came in at 10th...

As for Tannehill, he needs to become more consistent, too. As we mentioned, he barely edged out Luck in our ratings, so it’s not as though he’s a finished product, either. But based on how they’ve played to this point, the gap between these two players is much smaller than what is generally perceived. In fact, during thee 2014 seasons, Tannehill’s highest-graded game of the year was better than Luck’s, while his lowest-graded game of the year was also better.

If I had my choice of QB's, I'd pick Tannehill over Luck right now. DOH-HOHOHOHOHO!!

Milchjon

Had too much beer yesterday and now I'm constantly burping Burger King fake smoke and I need to puke and I wanna die and I have to work like 10h now and FML.

Fuck Burger King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom