• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Offense looked better overall. OL did fairly well other than Pugh who had two penalties and gave up a sack. Vereen had some plays for him and he made something out of them.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Damn, that's a messed up tackle.

Also, anyone watching the Cincy game know what happen to Dalton? Roto says neck injury?

Gregg Rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal 12m12 minutes ago

Most teams try to take care of their QBs in preseason. Bengals sneak Dalton on the goal line and he leaves with a neck injury.

CNnaTWxWcAARCZI.png

Turned on the TV to see Eli throw that mid-season form pick 6, was Cruz active tonight? oh well game doesn't count, been playing Red Dead Redemption last week this game is awesome..

TheFatOne

I'm sure Chip had a plan to play his starters a certain amount. But nothing learned or gained vs reserves

Pretty much. Although, Braford looked way more comfortable than he did last week. Definite improvement there. I still think he sucks ass, but at least he looks the part now.

Draxal

Offense looked better overall. OL did fairly well other than Pugh who had two penalties and gave up a sack. Vereen had some plays for him and he made something out of them.

Pugh had the toughest assignment today, so I was okay with his performance.

Turned on the TV to see Eli throw that mid-season form pick 6, was Cruz active tonight? oh well game doesn't count, been playing Red Dead Redemption last week this game is awesome..

We actually had a drive for a touchdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom