• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Now T Bryan Bulaga is being examined by Dr. Pat McKenzie. Bulaga has his left knee brace off.

Damn.

BOB please just sit all the starters tomorrow. Except for Hoyer . He needs at least 3 quarters of work

Afrikan

That Seahawks oline looks putrid. Would be concerned if I were a Seahawks fan.

it's a blessing in disguise.... defensive fronts will blow pass the Oline, only to over run Wilson....letting lil Russ to run right pass them and hit a big play.

instead of doing the smart thing and just slowly closing in the pocket and letting Lil Jeff Garcia run into his own lineman.

it's a blessing in disguise.... defensive fronts will blow pass the Oline, only to over run Wilson....letting lil Russ to run right pass them and hit a big play.

instead of doing the smart thing and just slowly closing in the pocket and letting Lil Jeff Garcia run into his own lineman.

I don't think teams are going to fall for that shit 4 years in a row....

Eleuin

Bulaga injured now

Why was he even playing he's been so prone to them fuck

1363042000_fred-heartattack-o.gif

Gonna be all the more embarrassing for the Lions when the Packers win the division this short handed.

Couldn't be more embarrassing than the year Rodgers and Cutler were hurt for significant time, and Ponder was starting in Minnesota, and the Lions still couldn't win the division

Godslay

Banned
Missed most of the game -_- only saw bits and pieces, but looked like a good one

Yeah, ended on a 4th and Goal running TD with 2 seconds left.

Normally I don't give a shit, but we've got an office rivalry between the Griz and the Bison between a few people that went to school there. The Bison folk got a pretty big head (rightfully so), so it was funny to see it end like that.

Kinda made me want to get back into college football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom