• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
This is the year the old guard goes down.

Packers lose.
Broncos lose.
Patriots lose.
Browns never change.

This is the best Broncos team on paper since the Superbowl winning teams imo.

Whether that translates is yet to be seen, really depends on luck, health, and whether or not Manning holds up.

rando14

M4l49AT.gif

Jarnet87

Didnt see Bucs game on TV but was looking at drives from NFL.com, Winston getting sacked everytime it updates.

It's gonna be a long ass season.

brentech

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 1m1 minute ago
Four of the Packers' five starting offensive linemen are now hurt. Right tackle Bryan Bulaga left Saturday's game

ShaneB

That reminds me that I need to ride some people to join the straggler's league.

shane
brinbe
jbug
eleuin

Be there or be square!

Still debating if I want to do fantasy football again, or be in multiple leagues. Drove me crazy to have players on my team in one league and against them in the other, and it was all sorts of messed up just trying to watch football normally.

Eleuin

promoting ron zook was the worst thing to happen to this team in quite a while

edit: I got your pm chuck, ty for the reminder

brentech

Still debating if I want to do fantasy football again, or be in multiple leagues. Drove me crazy to have players on my team in one league and against them in the other, and it was all sorts of messed up just trying to watch football normally.

Yeah, i try to cut down to one FF team a year, and it never works. Always 2+. Did manage to keep it at 2 last year and this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom