• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Still debating if I want to do fantasy football again, or be in multiple leagues. Drove me crazy to have players on my team in one league and against them in the other, and it was all sorts of messed up just trying to watch football normally.

That's the reason why I only take part in one fantasy league and just one. Otherwise it just ruins my football watching experience.

ShaneB

Yeah, i try to cut down to one FF team a year, and it never works. Always 2+. Did manage to keep it at 2 last year and this year.

2 was hectic enough for me, I can't imagine even more than that. I had wanted to start a work one, but even hesitant with that.

That's the reason why I only take part in one fantasy league and just one. Otherwise it just ruins my football watching experience.

A smart man.

BG's boy!
All the qbs wanna lead head first smh, pray for us.
Still debating if I want to do fantasy football again, or be in multiple leagues. Drove me crazy to have players on my team in one league and against them in the other, and it was all sorts of messed up just trying to watch football normally.
Lol I'm in like 5 leagues, all money except for one. But I mange to not drive myself crazy. Still makes Sunday's more fun for me
Edit: FUCK just realized I'm In 5 leagues

Godslay

Banned
DT should have caught that.

Decent drive, obviously can't let Peyton get sacked twice on a drive. Both sacks were mistakes by the RBs in reading Bowman coming in.

Glad McManus hit the FG.

TraBuch

Banned
49er OL fucking sucks once again. They were overrated as hell when Harbaugh was here, and people are seeing them for the suck that they are now.

Gigglepoo

49er OL fucking sucks once again. They were overrated as hell when Harbaugh was here, and people are seeing them for the suck that they are now.

Overrated? There was a stretch when they were among the best in the league, especially in run protection. That's clearly not the case anymore, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom