• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Wow. Nuk is in the conversation for best jump ball guys in the league. Boyer may have won the QB competition just by realizing he can just throw it up when he sees favorable coverage

cdyhybrid

Um....that's a TD

Celebrate TD passes breh.

Looked like a TD to me.

TOUCHDOWN TEXANS!

7HCHQPJ.png

Line_HTX

To those who say Watt is wasting his career, Troy just said we're fortunate to have him. He does great things for the community and will NEVER leave us.

Best player and hero we have, so shut it, you people.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Drew Brees already done for the night?
Why keep him in? Or is that typically how 3rd week preseason games are supposed to work?
To those who say Watt is wasting his career, Troy just said we're fortunate to have him. He does great things for the community and will NEVER leave us.
Other teams don't deserve such a kind soul that'll never get randomly arrested.

Everybody knows he does great things for the community because he always makes sure a camera crew is there when he does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom