• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say this about cardale, he's funny to follow on Twitter. But it seems he might be a little immature. I could see maturity questions around him come draft time.....and I'm by even positive he'll start for Ohio state yet

Sorry BG, JT is starting primarily. Cardale will get his snaps (make no mistake), but J.T will be the first team QB.

Squicken stop reading Grossi you ignorant slut.

Side comment but reading Grossi Also doesn't make you a Browns expert, you're just further away from the truth. As most the shit he writes has no basis. It's like you want me to hate you

-_-

squicken

I'll say this about cardale, he's funny to follow on Twitter. But it seems he might be a little immature. I could see maturity questions around him come draft time.....and I'm by even positive he'll start for Ohio state yet

I definitely would rather my QB not be on social media. Look what all those guest appearances by Rodgers on Munn's Instagram and Twitter did the GB this preseason!

You asked the other day who the top QBs were in the draft. I have never heard of that Cal QB. Watching PAC 12 games at midnight is just something I can't stay awake for

^^^naw I know who the top guys are, I just wanted to know who you liked.
Sorry BG, JT is starting primarily. Cardale will get his snaps (make no mistake), but J.T will be the first team QB.
Lol don't say sorry, if anything I think JT is the overall best qb. But I still just kinda wanna see Jones start this year.

LevelNth

Banned
Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF · 3m3 minutes ago
Top 10 Offensive Lines:
1. Cowboys
2. Ravens
3. Browns
4. Packers
5. Bengals
6. Eagles
7. Texans
8. Steelers
9. Lions
10. Saints
The entire NFC West is going to be in the bottom 10 this season, and it's hard to say who will be worst.

My bet is on the Cardinals. They've had a few high pick busts, Iupati was overpaid and is waning (and hurt now too), they've had a couple unlucky injuries to other guys and they don't have depth.

Best will probably be the Rams. 'Best' in quotations of course.

Lol don't say sorry, if anything I think JT is the overall best qb. But I still just kinda wanna see Jones start this year.

The one thing Cardale had over JT is the arm strength. Opposing secondaries will be more hesitant to play up with Cardale as Thomas, Braxton, or Gibson will burn their asses and that will only help Elliot by spreading out the D.

Edit- Also even if Cardale doesn't start.. Make no mistake, someone will take him with his potential. With the ten or twelve teams that are qb starved. Some will get him and reach for him

squicken

Squicken stop reading Grossi you ignorant slut.

Side comment but reading Grossi Also doesn't make you a Browns expert, you're just further away from the truth. As most the shit he writes has no basis. It's like you want me to hate you

-_-

I mean the Hall of Fame has a voter from each city with a team, plus like 10-15 national guys. Grossi is Cleveland's HoF voter. The guy who all the other beat writers and national guys are connected with

The entire NFC West is going to be in the bottom 10 this season, and it's hard to say who will be worst.

My bet is on the Cardinals. They've had a few high pick busts, Iupati was overpaid and is waning (and hurt now too), they've had a couple unlucky injuries to other guys and they don't have depth.

Best will probably be the Rams. 'Best' in quotations of course.

The Rams OL is so awful, and their defense never lives up to their potential. I think SEA will coast but AZ could also win it if Palmer stays healthy.

I mean the Hall of Fame has a voter from each city with a team, plus like 10-15 national guys. Grossi is Cleveland's HoF voter. The guy who all the other beat writers and national guys are connected with

Keep reading him then my friend, keep reading him.
Smh Kave was right, you're a sloot.
Edit: ask yourself this, he might be a hall of fame voter but does this automatically mean he's in tune with the current franchise? He's been outta it for a long while

MechDX

HoHoyer time soon!

j6eLaVO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom