• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmdorsey

the "football people" in DC are just as stupid as Dan so I'm not surprised. RG3 sucks but he's not the problem. The "football people" are just trying to make him their scape goat. Cousins is straight garbage too.

How's he getting along with his teammates now? I remember some talk about some contention in the locker room with him.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Yo Bullock. I know you're solid and 100% right now. But can you just, like, kick the ball down the middle of the uprights? It'd make me feel better.

How's he getting along with his teammates now? I remember some talk about some contention in the locker room with him.

From what I've heard they are divided. I wouldn't go as far as some to say the team is throwing games on purpose to make RG3 look bad. That is giving them too much credit. They don't have to try to make RG3 look bad. The whole team sucks.

hey guys, longtime lurker checking in. account finally got activated so i thought id say hi. what's the best way to choose a team? i only just started getting into football over the past year, but i moved a lot around the Midwest as a kid so i never had a "home" team, so to speak. Geographically i live closest to chicago, but bears fans are kinda dumb and this cutler guy seems to be a very raw talent after however many years he's been around. i do like the patriots uniforms the most tho, so im keeping them as a backup option while i weigh my options.

hey guys, longtime lurker checking in. account finally got activated so i thought id say hi. what's the best way to choose a team? i only just started getting into football over the past year, but i moved a lot around the Midwest as a kid so i never had a "home" team, so to speak. Geographically i live closest to chicago, but bears fans are kinda dumb and this cutler guy seems to be a very raw talent after however many years he's been around. i do like the patriots uniforms the most tho, so im keeping them as a backup option while i weigh my options.

No.

MechDX

Squeeeee!

tom-savage-nfl-preseason-san-francisco-49ers-houston-texans.jpg

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby

Lie close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together
I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever

'Cause I'd miss you baby
I'd still miss you baby

I don't want to miss one smile
I don't want to miss one kiss
I just want to be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time

'Cause I'd miss you baby
I'd still miss you baby

I don't want to miss a thing

....Rooting for that Pats is like making a deal with the devil, you might feel happy, but your soul has been sold to an unmoral being.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

I dunno but your name fits in with the pats.

If not them then the Texans need more fans here. Not many.

Syrinx

Depending on where you are in relation to Chicago,,,I guess I'd go with either Indianapolis for Luck or Minnesota for young Bridgewater and solid D. That's just me though.

Oh, and Fuck the Pats is mandatory.

I wanted to be nice to the new guy so I didn't say what was really going through my mind.

Jags is a bad choice too, do you really want him to be part of the same fanbase as gata?

We kicked out Gata, but I'd rather not let anyone else experience the pain of being a Jags fan. It's like being a Browns fan, but without the delusions of possible grandeur.

Line_HTX

They aren't going to fix his contract.. What does he want the front office to do?

Hey, I'm sorry for ignoring you. Things are going really fast and my focus was reacting, haha.

I don't know what he wants. Does he even have leverage to get a restructured contract?

Welcome, bastard junior! Please enjoy your stay here so you stay out of trouble. You could love Houston who have the least amount of people getting into trouble and fewest off-the-field incidents. Eh heh heh heh... >:)

Losing his shit and panicing. The picnic basket is on fire.

Hate to say it but that kind of collision is on the receiver.

Can't tell the defenders that they can only target the torso and then have the offensive guys drop their shoulder pads that far before contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom