• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck my disrespect senses are outta control right now, hnngh
LOL, where is this from? This one's hilarious.

Also, I like Chappelle's take on Sesame Street where your views change after watching it as an adult.
Interview, the movie actually has a good amount of worthy gifs lol.
For cajun

qpDgKIc.jpg

squeeeeee
This gif made me think of Cajun lol
UwU5vK0.gif

Welcome back!
You're such a slut.

Godslay

Banned
I'm not going to bet against a man's health, but I'm willing to bet on Tebow.

He'll start on Week 11. How that comes to pass is up to divine intervention. Just in time to carry a mediocre Eagles team to a wildcard. After that it's in his dad's hands.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG please, I welcome all our brothers and sistas of Browns-GAF. No matter what their views are.

#JDezwillbeback2015

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 50s50 seconds ago
HOFer Dan Fouts to us on @RichEisenShow on the NYJ fight: "This shows me the lack of respect the Jets have for Geno Smith."

Dan Fouts is BG

Line_HTX

:Jnc We are already in prime form on this Preseason Thursday Night.

I see some old faces from other places that haven't been here in forever.

jmdajr

The Texans’ staff hasn’t lobbied McNair to pursue Rice.

“I think I’d want to talk with our players, I don’t know that that’s something they would like,” McNair said Thursday after the Texans’ indoor practice at the Houston Methodist Training Center. “We want people that fit in our locker room. It’s all about teamwork and, look, we’ve got four good running backs.”

The Texans aren’t planning to sign another running back at this time with Foster sidelined, leaning on Alfred Blue as their starting running back during his absence along with reserves Chris Polk, Jonathan Grimes and rookie Kenny Hilliard.

“I don’t know that he’s as good as any of the four we’ve got,” McNair said. “I haven’t seen anybody else trying to sign him. I think that’s a pretty good indication of where he stands.”

BOB keeping the locker room criminal free.

gutshot

More Bradford updates:

Brandon Lee Gowton @BrandonGowton
Bradford overthrows Agholor deep. Good coverage from Maxwell. Bradford targets Agholor again short, Maxwell almost picks it.

Eliot Shorr-Parks @EliotShorrParks
Bradford goes 0/4 with a near INT by Maxwell in 11/11

#FreeTebow

Sam Bradford Injury Pool!

Preseason

MechDX - Week 1
Respect, eznark - Week 3
Tamanon - Week 4

Regular Season

Grexeno - Week 1
DeaconKnowledge, FrenchMovieTheme, Eleuin - Week 2 (CLOSED)
ciaossu, Striker, Fox318 - Week 3 (CLOSED)
captive, BigAT, bigosc2k - Week 4 (CLOSED)
Himynameischris, Bread, HarryDemeanor - Week 5 (CLOSED)
wienke, Syrinx, ActStriker - Week 6 (CLOSED)
Bowser, Futurevoid - Week 7
Limited Edition - Week 8 (Bye)
Sanjuro, Grover Cleveland - Week 9
Line_HTX - Week 10
Sweeney Tom - Week 12
chuckddd - Week 13
Kave_Man, Alligatorjandro - Week 17

Playoffs

BaltimoreLarry - Week 1

No more than 3 people can take one week!

Week 2,3,4,5,6 are closed!

Week 2 on the Bradford injury.

Sorry Bruh. Week 2 is Closed!

MechDX

David Quessenberry: 'I feel like I'm as close as I've ever been'

HOUSTON (FOX 26) -
Houston Texans offensive tackle David Quessenberry crossed another major milestone at the end of July in his battle to beat non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and return to action in the NFL.

"I was part of a trial chemotherapy at MD Anderson (Cancer Center)," Quessenberry said in an interview with FOX 26 Sports. "It was very specific to my type of lymphoma. We're done with that, and now we're on to the normal maintenance phase.

"That was a big step because it was a four-round (process). I did two of the rounds during my intensive treatment, and I did two in the maintenance phase and we finished that."

Quessenberry, who is in remission, was diagnosed with lymphoma in June of 2014.

I hope the kid makes it all the way back to the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom