• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Bradford Injury Pool!

Preseason

Respect - Week 3

Regular Season

DeaconKnowledge - Week 2
ciaossu - Week 3
captive - Week 4
Himynameischris - Week 5
Sanjuro - Week 9

Hurry, spots are filling up!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't give it up that easily. First I would need to take myself out to some nice restaurants, set menu style, on a couple dates. Then I would need to ensure I made myself laugh, but also make myself feel safe. Then maybe after a little while, I would fool around a bit with myself. But maybe I would overreach too much too quick, so I would need to build the trust up again with myself. But then on one date it's a raining night and I give myself a coat so I don't feel cold, so I think it's sweet of myself. And I run through the rain with myself up to my apartment, but it's wet so I get undressed with myself. Then the sexual tension is too much and I can't help myself so I make love with myself. It's really hot but also kind of romantic. Then I cuddle myself at the end and myself feels safe in my arms.

This is the weirdest post I've read here.

Mind you, we're up to our asses in animus.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bradford will lead the Iggles to the top of the NFC, then get injured in week 13, then the team will spiral out of the playoffs.

Syrinx

d8Xhs2h.png

Damn

DeAngelo Hall is one of the biggest fucking douchebags ever.

ampere

I miss the NFL trash talk. FMT is going to be getting a lot of it this season.

You seem more agitated then usual. Was it the realization that every single victory you have ever enjoyed is asterisked because you cheer for cheaters?

Tabris about as sane as the man in his avatar

And Brady gonna play game 1 bra

Preseason

MechDX - Week 1
Respect, eznark - Week 3

Regular Season

Grexeno - Week 1
DeaconKnowledge - Week 2
ciaossu - Week 3
captive - Week 4
Himynameischris - Week 5
wienke - Week 6
Bowser - Week 7
Sanjuro - Week 9
Line_HTX - Week 10
chuckddd - Week 13

Man, now I gotta put rules in:

No more than 3 people can take one week!

bionic77

Don't you have a poor friend who lives in an apartment? Get them to buy you Sunday Ticket streaming for $350 (For the full package)
I own a condo that I rent out.

I wonder if I could use that address to get this deal.

What proof do I need to show for this?

gutshot

Deadspin: "I'm A Grown-Ass Man!": How Miami Trolled The Hell Out Of Nick Saban

Nick Saban left LSU and took the job as the head coach of the Miami Dolphins on Christmas Day in 2004. The NFL had changed in the decade he’d been away. Free agency, in its infancy during Saban’s time as the defensive coordinator with the Browns, had grown into full maturity. The players were now empowered, and they weren’t afraid to show it. The college game was—and remains today—about the cult of the coach. In the pros, the players now reigned. In the 2005 off-season, Saban discovered quickly—and rudely—just how different things had become.

At the Miami Dolphins’ annual rookie talent show, Matt Roth and Channing Crowder—the second- and third-round draft picks, respectively, that year—decided to team up for their act. Instead of trying to sing or dance or tell jokes, they opted to go with something a bit bolder. With the coaches, players, and staff gathered in an auditorium at the Dolphins’ headquarters, Crowder called the rookie head coach up to the stage, which had, as a prop, a single chair. “I looked out into the crowd and said, ‘Hey, Coach, we just appreciate you giving us the chance to play in the NFL, and we want to show you some love,’ ” says Crowder. With that, he pointed to the chair and invited Saban to sit down.

Saban, somewhat reluctantly, obliged. He sat facing Crowder and Roth. At that moment, Kay-Jay Harris, an undrafted free agent who had been signed by the team, was supposed to start playing some loud club music over the speakers, but he couldn’t figure out how to get the CD player to work. The “surprise” that Crowder and Roth had in store for Saban didn’t wait for her cue, however. From behind him, a stripper—dressed in high heels, a very small bikini, and a Jason Taylor Dolphins jersey—pranced out of a door and onto the stage. She touched Saban’s back. He flinched. When she walked around to face Saban, he shot straight up in his chair. Harris still couldn’t get the music going. The auditorium was instead filled with shouts and catcalls coming from the seats. The stripper moved in front of Saban and began to dance provocatively. He sat completely still for one more moment, then abruptly stood up, walked off the stage, and hustled up the stairs. The room went silent. “There were like 30 stairs,” says Crowder. “All you could hear was the click, click, click of his shoes, then the door creaking open and the boom when it shut behind him.” The room exploded in delirious peals of laughter. “It was pretty immature on our part to include Saban in the skit,” says Crowder. “But that’s why we did it.”

More stories at the link.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
No I just wanted to tell you fuck you because that's what you deserve.

You deserve worse tbh.

FYI he searches his name to make responses if he doesn't come in on his own. If you don't type out his name or actually click on his quote text he'll likely not show up as much.

bionic77

I already did and it works.

Its like $350. I am going to do that and probably also look into getting an indoor HD antenna. I should have gotten one anyways. I should be able to pick up local signals, some Philly stuff and supposedly I can get Wilkes Barre/Scranton too.

Fuck the NFL for requiring to live in an apartment, know someone poor in an apartment, or buy an apartment to watch the games!

Thanks Bro!

And as always fuck the Pats.

MRSA

Banned
I already did and it works.

Its like $350. I am going to do that and probably also look into getting an indoor HD antenna. I should have gotten one anyways. I should be able to pick up local signals, some Philly stuff and supposedly I can get Wilkes Barre/Scranton too.

Fuck the NFL for requiring to live in an apartment, know someone poor in an apartment, or buy an apartment to watch the games!

Thanks Bro!

And as always fuck the Pats.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HSMK59E/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I got you bro

One day the Lakers wwill rise again. One of the docs and I were talking about the Lakers and how we needed a center and we forgot about that inanimiate object Roy Hibert.

bionic77

I got you bro

One day the Lakers wwill rise again. One of the docs and I were talking about the Lakers and how we needed a center and we forgot about that inanimiate object Roy Hibert.
:lol

I found the same one and bought the "designer" one since it was going to be inside.

And Hibbert if fucking garbage. The only good thing i can say about him is that he is better than Kwame Brown.

MRSA

Banned
:lol

I found the same one and bought the "designer" one since it was going to be inside.

And Hibbert if fucking garbage. The only good thing i can say about him is that he is better than Kwame Brown.

I dunno Kwame Brown manages to get at least 1 rebound a game........Hibert went 40 minutes without a single stat.

I got you bro

That's pretty cool but I've noticed when my friend watches TV she has to adjust the antenna when changing channels, seems like this would make it harder to get all the channels if you don't find the right spot.

MRSA

Banned
That's pretty cool but I've noticed when my friend watches TV she has to adjust the antenna when changing channels, seems like this would make it harder to get all the channels if you don't find the right spot.

I haven't used an antenna in forever since I got cable, but its the top rated indoor antenna for a reason.

Preseason

Respect - Week 3

Regular Season

Preseason

MechDX - Week 1
Respect, eznark - Week 3

Regular Season

Grexeno - Week 1
DeaconKnowledge - Week 2
ciaossu - Week 3
captive - Week 4
Himynameischris - Week 5
wienke - Week 6
Bowser - Week 7
Sanjuro - Week 9
Line_HTX - Week 10
chuckddd - Week 13

Man, now I gotta put rules in:

Plenty of spots open! No preseason weeks taken! get in now for your bragging rights!
I'll take Week 7 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom