• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Watch your mouth, heathen. Chip Kelly has transcended well above the trivial prestige of one we would call "coach." You will politely refer to him by his proper name, Sir Chipington Genius III.

Remember when Mangenius made all kinds of crazy roster moves and people thought he was genius until he won like 2 games? Good times!

gutshot

So even if he under performs they can't fire him? Maybe Chip is smarter than I thought.

He'll get at least 3 years from now. If he under performs for 3 straight years then Lurie might make a move.

But like I said, it is more likely he quits and goes back to college before Lurie has a chance to fire him.

He'll at least be here till the end of his contract unless he posts back to back 4-12 or worse seasons

If he can't win a super bowl with "his" team, whoever comes after will inherit an untenable situation and the Eagles will be irrelevant for a good while.

That's why you keep good players that can fit any system instead of trading them away for nothing. That's why you build teams around good QB's, not head coaches.

Chip's contract is up in 2 years. He's going back to college because he won't make the playoffs either of those years and he'll be branded a failure (deservedly)

gutshot

If he can't win a super bowl with "his" team, whoever comes after will inherit an untenable situation and the Eagles will be irrelevant for a good while.

That's why you keep good players that can fit any system instead of trading them away for nothing. That's why you build teams around good QB's, not head coaches.

Which good players did he trade away for nothing?

cajunator

Banned
For cajun

qpDgKIc.jpg

squeeeeee

squeeeeee!
Hello MRSA

Fuck my disrespect senses are outta control right now, hnngh

Interview, the movie actually has a good amount of worthy gifs lol.

This gif made me think of Cajun lol
UwU5vK0.gif

You're such a slut.

nah because girls have done that to me before and I just played along with it.

Line_HTX

Texans and Eagles fans have some weird cult relationship with their head coach. The very idea of them getting fired causes existential crises.

Hey man, it's not like things are so bad they're in serious need of another change. Plus this is BoB's 2nd year. I'm pretty sure that Bob McNair will give him time that he needs, though to be honest he should've given Kubiak a shorter leash. It would be dumb to fire BoB now and the forseeable future.

You're making it sound like BoB is not the answer. I don't go around wanting Jason Garrett to be fired, now do I? =D

nah because girls have done that to me before and I just played along with it.

Lewd Cajun.

Pepiope

So even if he under performs they can't fire him? Maybe Chip is smarter than I thought.
Lurie isn't the type of owner who just goes from one coach to another every couple of years. He wants continuity.
Hey man, it's not like things are so bad they're in serious need of another change. Plus this is BoB's 2nd year. I'm pretty sure that Bob McNair will give him time that he needs, though to be honest he should've given Kubiak a shorter leash. It would be dumb to fire BoB now and the forseeable future.

You're making it sound like BoB is not the answer. I don't go around wanting Jason Garrett to be fired, now do I? =D
As an Eagle fan, I don't want him fired either!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Texans and Eagles fans have some weird cult relationship with their head coach. The very idea of them getting fired causes existential crises.
Uh

It has nothing to do with the fans. McNair wouldn't give up on a coach that fast. Its just not his character.

Greg

Thats big talk from someone who only eats oatmeal for breakfast!!

I too enjoy my oatmeal :) Though I also have scrambled eggs and yogurt
I eat breakfast for dinner

and I moved my oatmeal to a nighttime snack

the struggle to eat is real, rando

cajunator

Banned
french toast is really rad but I like pancakes too (plain with only butter)
blueberry pancakes are pretty good though, I wont pass those up when offered.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Look you fucks, it's a three choice vote, don't bring in delicious breakfast meats into this and confuse people.

French Toast, Pancakes, Waffles.

PICK ONE.

jmdajr

If I am gonna eat so called BAD breakfast. I prefer Mexican breakfast. Eggs, Salsa, the retried beans and all that.

Overall it's actually pretty healthy really. Compared to the fucking pancakes.

edit: I lied. Those fucking Chicken Biscuits from Chick-Fil-A are godly.

Greg

Look you fucks, it's a three choice vote, don't bring in delicious breakfast meats into this and confuse people.

French Toast, Pancakes, Waffles.

PICK ONE.
I'll bring whatever food I want into the discussion

you wanted the disrespect and you got it, biiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom