• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Can't wait for Brady to dink n dunk the Steelers to death on Thursday

Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-WTF-GIF.gif

Can't wait for Brady to dink n dunk the Steelers to death on Thursday

I don't want this to become a deflategate debate issue, but this is the first full season where Brady will have to throw regular inflated balls. Yes, I know he did throw them against the Seahawks with an injured secondary. Just sayin. Dink n dunk is all they have with the weapons they have atm.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
How is Keyshawn Martin still on this damn roster? Guy is like a cockroach

guarantee you he'll be the punt/kick returner.

They wanted Mumphrey to do it, but between catching one at the 6 he should have let go and falling down they don't have a lot of confidence in him.

Striker

I don't want this to become a deflategate debate issue, but this is the first full season where Brady will have to throw regular inflated balls. Yes, I know he did throw them against the Seahawks with an injured secondary. Just sayin. Dink n dunk is all they have with the weapons they have atm.
That's all he's ever done sans Moss.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Mad Max: Twisted Metal The Movie

Another Gaf overhype.

Decent action movie, but kinda zzz in terms of actually having a story.
oh, you must be one of those people that needs everything spelled out for you. Mad Max was all about showing not telling dude....

...I agree with you. Total GAF overhype. That poor guy that created the thread asking why it was a good movie.

Thing with BOB, is he's kinda the one that ruined Hack, as the oline woes are on him not recruiting enough olinemen.
Its been two offseasons, how many new recruits have to come in before its not the previous guys fault?

Mindlog

Sprained MCL.
Six mile jogs anyways because drunk.
Outdoes 4 mile time of friend by like 10 minutes.
Dies laughing.

This must be like what Josh Johnson felt like after winning the super bowl.

Motherfucker was named Brad Johnson lmfao.

MechDX

guarantee you he'll be the punt/kick returner.

They wanted Mumphrey to do it, but between catching one at the 6 he should have let go and falling down they don't have a lot of confidence in him.

I'll wait till tomorrow to see who they claim off waivers

Godslay

Banned
oh, you must be one of those people that needs everything spelled out for you. Mad Max was all about showing not telling dude....

...I agree with you. Total GAF overhype. That poor guy that created the thread asking why it was a good movie.

Its been two offseasons, how many new recruits have to come in before its not the previous guys fault?

Cult like bad guy, holding vital life resource hostage. Action/adventure to take him down and give resource back to the oppressed. Furiosa sneaking out the mormon wives, being the catalyst to pull Joe out to the wasteland. That's about the jist of it. Pretty basic story.

Special effects and vehicle battles were nicely done and action was good. Decent action movie, but I just didn't really care about anyone in it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Who are some inevitably overrated Alabama defensive players to look for? Decided to tune into the Alabama v. Wisconsin game

Top Bottom