• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Dragon

Banned
Mad Max is an amazing fucking movie. It's intense and raw and the filmmaking and practical effects are simply stunning. George Miller is a genius. Pretty sure if you look back at the movie, every scene is center framed. There's no need for viewers to figure out where to look. Great film and the soundtrack is fucking awesome as well.

Too busy binging Friends on Netflix

I can't really make fun of this I guess. I mean I watched all of How I Met Your Mother, what a waste of time considering how it turns out.

I just realized I drove 40 miles to go on a date. Wtf

Dating spree eh? Sucks you can't really drink since you're gonna be that far away...

Bowser

Mad Max is an amazing fucking movie. It's intense and raw and the filmmaking and practical effects are simply stunning. George Miller is a genius. Pretty sure if you look back at the movie, every scene is center framed. There's no need for viewers to figure out where to look. Great film and the soundtrack is fucking awesome as well.

I can't really make fun of this I guess. I mean I watched all of How I Met Your Mother, what a waste of time considering how it turns out.

I watched all of HIMYM as well (what a godawful way to end the series), but never really watched Friends back in the day. It's amusing trying to figure out the 1994 pop culture references.

His avatar looks like a Corgi

BTW. You should be awesome and change the cabbage to Lucks head or a Colts logo. It could our Dega Symbol

Sadly my Photoshop CC is messed up at the moment, though I do have CS2 working it just does not work for making gifs (at least without making me want to bang my head into a wall in frustration). So no gif.

MechDX

Sadly my Photoshop CC is messed up at the moment, though I do have CS2 working it just does not work for making gifs (at least without making me want to bang my head into a wall in frustration). So no gif.

GET HIM DEGA!

giphy.gif

squicken

Kyler coming back in on ESPN.

dude is fast. How did Texas A&M go unranked, what happened there?

They were pretty bad last year. Defense was awful, QBs were shaky and they had one of the worst rush offenses in CFB

I hate to get too over-hyped, but Murray looks really fun to watch

ampere

Ended up taking Brown as overall #1 pick in my PPR league. I was a little late on drafting QB, ended up with Tannehill. Worry with that pick is that iffy O-line. Got Houston's defense who I expect to be great, but worry they might be on the field too much if the offense isn't strong.

Milana is a cute girl with an apparently quirky personality and tig ol bitties.

I'm not made at folks for being infatuated with her.

You can find a lot of Milanas in any bar tonight in a mid-sized or bigger city in America tho

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I wonder how Dega feels about being Mech's bitch.

I mean he's probably the bottom bitch at least.

Milana is a cute girl with an apparently quirky personality and tig ol bitties.

I'm not made at folks for being infatuated with her.

You can find a lot of Milanas in any bar tonight in a mid-sized or bigger city in America tho

Bullshit. I was out at a number of bars last night and girls with giant cans like hers are pretty rare.

At least chicks that have that awesome hourglass figure on top of it all.

Top Bottom