• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

brentech

The Green Bay Packers have released the following players:

WR Jared Abbrederis
LB Carl Bradford
RB John Crockett
S Jean Fanor
C Garth Gerhart
CB Tay Glover-Wright
TE Mitchell Henry
RB Rajion Neal
TE Justin Perillo
C/G Andy Phillips
DT Christian Ringo
G Matt Rotheram
LB Joe Thomas
DT Khyri Thornton
LB James Vaughters
T Jeremy Vujnovich
CB Ryan White
WR Ed Williams

The team also waived/injured WR Larry Pinkard and LB Jermauria Rasco. Additionally, DE Letroy Guion and DE Datone Jones were placed on the reserve/suspended list.

Milchjon

Slay, you should've watched it in a movie theater. Best film experience in at least 10 years, if not ever, for me.
Also, the story and characters were more than serviceable. They just didn't kill the movie with exposition and spelling everything out.

MechDX

Over the past 3.5 years, Matt Flynn has been on 6 NFL teams, started 5 games, played 498 snaps… and made $15.59M.

That's $31,305 per play.

We should all support Greg to be the next Flynn and split his earnings

Pepiope

David Murphy ‏@ByDavidMurphy 2h2 hours ago
I have it on good authority that the Eagles have serious interest in acquiring the best strong safety in the league.

Go get Kam, Chip!

JABEE

Awful throw

Pep, David Murphy was saying that because he believes every team should have "serious interest" in him.

Line_HTX

Over the past 3.5 years, Matt Flynn has been on 6 NFL teams, started 5 games, played 498 snaps… and made $15.59M.

That's $31,305 per play.

We should all support Greg to be the next Flynn and split his earnings

That's some mighty fine money to go on a journey.

Godslay

Banned
Slay, you should've watched it in a movie theater. Best film experience in at least 10 years, if not ever, for me.
Also, the story and characters were more than serviceable. They just didn't kill the movie with exposition and spelling everything out.

I'm sure the sticky floors, overly loud speaker system, small chairs, and faint smell of BO isn't going to change my opinion.

I see your point, however I don't think seeing it in the theater would have changed my mind about the movie itself.

Tom Penny

Bill talks about letting Reggie go
COK75kgUcAEc0Iy.jpg

He got Trent Trucked like the Raiders. Even Ocho lasted longer.

Tom Penny

I'd hate to agree with Godslay but that movie was super overrated.

squicken

If you can't block Temple then you have serious issues. That said, Hackenberg looks totally shook. Looked undraftable today, though I am sure people will remember the one year he got good coaching and looked promising

I'm in a group email for a school project and this guy accidentally included a picture of tits at the bottom of the email. I'm fucking cracking up, no idea if what I should say in response

squicken

The reason I liked the BoB hire is b/c he stepped into a total shitstorm and somehow managed to put a good team on the field. Hardest thing to do as a coach is to change the culture. Harbs did that at SDSU, Stanford, SF, and I'm sure he'll fix things at UM

Draxal

The reason I liked the BoB hire is b/c he stepped into a total shitstorm and somehow managed to put a good team on the field. Hardest thing to do as a coach is to change the culture. Harbs did that at SDSU, Stanford, SF, and I'm sure he'll fix things at UM

Honestly, it's a really easy fix. The only thing is that they have to beat OSU, and I think Meyer is a beyond amazing coach.

Top Bottom