• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Derrick Henry is a fucking monster. Looks like Beastmode out there.

Is he gonna be Trent Truck 2.0 in the league?

Probably

german-shepherd-gif.gif

If this doesnt make you smile then you prob support kim davis

Weinke does.. believes that the animu lovers should be locked up in an internment camp until they are cured by Dr.Chan when he is secretly one himself.

RBH

I'm catching up on Hard Knocks now, and the NASA segment in episode 3 may legit be the best segment in Hard Knocks history. Everything from EZ to the way the segment was shot to the background music was just amazing.

@Jeff_McLane
Chip Kelly told Tim Tebow that he should go get reps in the CFL and then he may look at him again, NFL source said.

Goddamn. Chip telling someone he might be good if he's shipped to Canada is almost hilarious enough to make me like Chip

Almost

MechDX

I'm catching up on Hard Knocks now, and the NASA segment in episode 3 may legit be the best segment in Hard Knocks history. Everything from EZ to the way the segment was shot to the background music was just amazing.

agxf01.gif

EZ has left us here in Houston. Hope he ends up in Carolina.

Why? I don't know I just do

Miracle

Daaaamn. Henry's also 242 pounds.

Guy is a tank. When he enters the NFL, would he already be the biggest RB in the league?

MRSA

Banned
Animus need stat consultation from Dr. Chang.

Speaking of Dr. Chang, his patient has gone into cardiac arrest 6 times today.

Nobody disagreed with me though! Yall know I'm right.

I'm fine
Line's probably an alt but he's gotten a lot better than he was originally so he can stay
cajun went out horribly and is on permanent exile if he ever returns
Nobody else is important/in NFLGAF so fuck em

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm fine
Line's probably an alt but he's gotten a lot better than he was originally so he can stay
cajun went out horribly and is on permanent exile if he ever returns
Nobody else is important/in NFLGAF so fuck em

You forgot that Noodle and all the other weirdos post animu shit all the time. Someone is posting it.

Chang's method is bullshit.. Weinke is threatening to watch anime. Conversion therapy is bullshit.

I'm doing it on a bet and to be honest my heart will be too numb to care.

Wienke is Secretary of Animu. Cajun still rules while he is gone.

So disrespectful. Fuck you and your team.

First slander, now Mech posting furries.

We...we almost made it to the regular season...There was time now....all the time in the world

@Jeff_McLane
Chip Kelly told Tim Tebow that he should go get reps in the CFL and then he may look at him again, NFL source said.

Goddamn. Chip telling someone he might be good if he's shipped to Canada is almost hilarious enough to make me like Chip

Almost

Chip actually said this to Tebow? Eagles season is officially over.

Don't speak ill of the good doctors unconventional treatment plan.

I can and I will. He is perpetuating a fraud against the good people who watch animu and delude poor weinke into thinking he's something he is not when he should be happy with posting his sword art online gifs into the thread

You forgot that Noodle and all the other weirdos post animu shit all the time. Someone is posting it.

I'm doing it on a bet and to be honest my heart will be too numb to care.

Someone's doing the posting everyone.. hey it's not a bet when it gives you pleasure (by that I mean doing the play by play of it) If you denounce Chang when you know in your heart, he is wrong.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Taylor Swift anime ok?

http://i.imgur.com/nCgXHSz.jpg[img]

oooooo someone needs to avatar bet Sweeney this season and use this.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=177702803&postcount=904[/url]
[url]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=177702827&postcount=905[/url]

AnimeGAF knows whats up.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Friends, I'm afraid I have lost control of Texans GAF. Brian Hoyer is their starting QB and they're mad as hell and not sure how to deal with it. And now they are talking about merging AnimuGAF with this thread and posting furry bullshit.

This thread will burn.

I can and I will. He is perpetuating a fraud against the good people who watch animu and delude poor weinke into thinking he's something he is not when he should be happy with posting his sword art online gifs into the thread

Someone's doing the posting everyone.. hey it's not a bet when it gives you pleasure (by that I mean doing the play by play of it) If you denounce Chang when you know in your heart, he is wrong.

no

Friends, I'm afraid I have lost control of Texans GAF. Brian Hoyer is their starting QB and they're mad as hell and not sure how to deal with it. And now they are talking about merging AnimuGAF with this thread and posting furry bullshit.

This thread will burn.

no

Then Texans-GAF, BURN THIS MOTHER TO THE GROUND

Top Bottom