• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

RBH

This post seems prophetic now

Your presidency mirrors Bush's in every miserable way!
Typical Panthers fan to run away from responsibility too!

You sir, are certainly no Bill Clinton. Your leadership reign reminds me more of this guy:

0488257001430094902_filepicker.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Mech is recruiting people from mexico to keep up the pace though promising good wages and green cards in exchange for texans talk

Then shouldnt the eagles be drowned out ;)

No. Eagles are always just good enough to give their fans hope. When this happens long enough without ever winning anything, it leads to the mental condition you witness among Eagles' fans on this forum. It's really devastating. It's much healthier for fan bases either to be horrible or great. That middle ground is what really fucks with fans mentally.

No. Eagles are always just good enough to give their fans hope. When this happens long enough without ever winning anything, it leads to the mental condition you witness among Eagles' fans on this forum. It's really devastating. It's much healthier for fan bases either to be horrible or great. That middle ground is what really fucks with fans mentally.

So basically cowboy fans have gone nuts after years of 8-8 campaigns? I knew the Browns were failing were looking out for me

So basically cowboy fans have gone nuts after years of 8-8 campaigns? I knew the Browns were failing were looking out for me

I can't speak for those 8-8 years because I didn't have access to internet or TV then so wasn't really a fan. If my team won above 8 games for like 10 years straight without winning a super bowl I'd probably stop watching the NFL for my own good. The smart Eagles fans have probably already done so.

this is total bullshit. If there's one fanbase that's here win lose or draw, its us Texans fans. So fuck you.

yeah but as a % it's way higher in the offseason. We have like entire pages talking about Houston traffic.

jakncoke

Banned
I can't speak for those 8-8 years because I didn't have access to internet or TV then so wasn't really a fan. If my team won above 8 games for like 10 years straight without winning a super bowl I'd probably stop watching the NFL for my own good. The smart Eagles fans have probably already done so.

yeah but as a % it's way higher in the offseason. We have like entire pages talking about Houston traffic.

what a chocha check your manhood at the door or womanhood

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

I can't help that all the fair weathers show up when their team is on the brink of making the playoffs and then leave the first second they are out of contention.

I can't help that all the fair weathers show up when their team is on the brink of making the playoffs and then leave the first second they are out of contention.

Hey I wasn't saying that Texans fans are bad fans. I think it's impressive the presence you guys have during the off season. If you ever make it past the second round of the playoffs in the history of the franchise you'll be a force to be reckoned with.

So you are literally a fairweather fan?

Hey I wasn't saying that Texans fans are bad fans. I think it's impressive the presence you guys have during the off season. If you ever make it past the second round of the playoffs in the history of the franchise you'll be a force to be reckoned with.

No, what you were saying was that Texans-GAF disappears when the Texans implode and considering that three of the ten posters in the thread (Mech, Dega, Line). I doubt they disappear. Since you basically are saying you would give up if the cowboys went 8-8 for years (when many franchise would get on their knees to smell that.) You basically came across as a fairweather fan and from your previous statement supports that.

But get ready for cowboys to disappoint you with their shit defense since they will be on the field for a fuckton longer (guess this means you may disappear?) because they are putting their hopes in on RUN DMC (that's more laughable as the Eagles thinking that Bradford lasts a whole year)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I have honestly never seen one of their fans. In the open, in person, on forums I go to, anywhere that isn't on TV during a Titans game (and even then I'm not convinced)

sfanatic is the most prominent Titans fan I can remember.

In real life my best friend is a Titans fan so they do exist in the real world.

Top Bottom