• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

68Oivbv.jpg

Bad kitty

he's no Jimmy, that's for sure!

Nobody is.

jakncoke

Banned
cats are the worst. i wish my town banned them and fuck their owners idiots. 60 lbs of kitty litter in the cheapest of bags

mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL 1h1 hour ago

If what I'm hearing about the suspended Browns assistant coach is true, will not just be embarrassing for Browns, but entire NFL.

Factory of Sadness knows no limits. It's can crush hearts of the entire NFL if it chooses. It truly is a monster.

Fox318

mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL 1h1 hour ago

If what I'm hearing about the suspended Browns assistant coach is true, will not just be embarrassing for Browns, but entire NFL.

So what did he do?

Did he do favors for Goodell and send him tapes of it?

Factory of Sadness knows no limits. It's can crush hearts of the entire NFL if it chooses. It truly is a monster.

God has forsaken us. Flee Flee for our lives.. :(

So what did he do?

Did he do favors for Goodell and send him tapes of it?

What favors then? because if I were him.. I would have leaked the tapes to the media due to the lack of love the Browns have gotten.

What can be more embarrassing than working for the Browns?

Working for the Redskins

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 54s55 seconds ago
Sources say Andy Moeller indefinite suspension, legal inquiry stems from domestic incident allegation

Is Tyrod at QB... because thats the only way I see the upset happening. Be afraid Darkest.. Be very afraid for your qb mwhahahaha
I'll be honest, I expect a loss by 20+. Then again, I would have said the same last season.

Not sure what happened with Brewer, he looked sharp early last year then faded off. I think a big part was all the hits he took, our o-line was complete trash.

I'll be honest, I expect a loss by 20+. Then again, I would have said the same last season.

Not sure what happened with Brewer, he looked sharp early last year then faded off. I think a big part was all the hits he took, our o-line was complete trash.

Virginia Tech was a mistake... It's nothing but trash.

In all seriousness, I think it will be 38- 17 or something on those lines. Its Death By Elliot for the Hokies and then when they are softened.. Thomas and Co go off. Beemer really needs to retire.. seriously. When he lost Josh Sweat from Oscar Smith (a former Hokie Stronghold) who went to FSU.. that is a HUGE red flag.

Virginia Tech was a mistake... It's nothing but trash.

In all seriousness, I think it will be 38- 17 or something on those lines. Its Death By Elliot for the Hokies and then when they are softened.. Thomas and Co go off. Beemer really needs to retire.. seriously. When he lost Josh Sweat from Oscar Smith (a former Hokie Stronghold) who went to FSU.. that is a HUGE red flag.
Agreed on Beamer but he made the program relevant so it's up to him when he wants to hang it up.

I see you, RBH! Brother!

Agreed on Beamer but he made the program relevant so it's up to him when he wants to hang it up.

I see you, RBH! Brother!

Your right.. but it is gonna be sad if the AD is forced to "Bowden" him.. He really doesn't deserve that. He has two or three more years. He really should just name Bud the next HC so there is continuity or something

This must be how it feels to be a Browns fan... Disrespect readings off the charts...

Welp.. first you get offended, then you learn to accept it. It's called learned helplessness.

Top Bottom