• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

RBH

COUjZt8VAAA6LdY.png

Lol Browns

seems like a little of both

I don't know if disappointing is the word. I think the Panthers had a very specific plan on how they wanted to bring Devin into the team and they're not deviating from it.

They're not just going to scrap everything now and say "KB's hurt, go be our new number one receiver". He may very well get there by the end of the season but he's too raw (and they knew he was too raw when they drafted him) to throw him into that role now.

The hamstring definitely slowed stuff down though.

Narag

Line was being coy in a twitter DM but best as I can figure he posted something ultra lewd in animegaf that was quickly deleted and given a vacation for it. Go Texans!

Bowser

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 1h1 hour ago
Rivera: #Panthers starting WRs are Ted Ginn and Corey Brown.

grova pls

hold me

edit: also does IK Enempali have a Twitter account? Because someone who purports to be him favorited a tweet of mine about the Panthers' interior DL depth o_O

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Line was being coy in a twitter DM but best as I can figure he posted something ultra lewd in animegaf that was quickly deleted and given a vacation for it. Go Texans!
Join us. Now that line is gone we have an opening.

Look at the bright side tho.

We'll probably have the two fastest wide receivers on the field at any given point in any game we play this season.

Downfield blocking will go to shit so that will affect the running game and underneath passing game but having two burners on the outside has to count for something.

Right?

Bowser

We'll probably have the two fastest wide receivers on the field at any given point in any game we play this season.

Downfield blocking will go to shit so that will affect the running game and underneath passing game will be affected but having two burners on the outside has to count for something.

Right?

Remember how the plan was to get Cam skyscrapers for targets to overcome his penchant for high throws?

Both these guys are like 5'11 185 :|

We'll just kick narag out when he comes back.

Wow.. So no room for another animu Dega huh.

I miss line.

Downfield blocking will go to shit so that will affect the running game and underneath passing game but having two burners on the outside has to count for something.

Right?

Helps me with having Stewart and Olsen :) Fatford guide me to win the championship

From now on all new animus wishing to join NFL gaf must go through a screening process before hl joining.

All current animus will be under a 3 strike system.

Time to back Gata to be President again?

I mean, he did have the most peaceful reign out all of us.

Anyone posting bullshit got banned. Simple but effective leadership style.

MechDX

2013 #1 overall pick, Eric Fisher prepares to face 2014 #1 overall pick, Jadeveon Clowney. Fisher moved to RT & Clowney returns from injury.

Top Bottom