• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

brentech

The Packers announced the signing of WR James Jones and said he will get his old No. 89 back. Tight end Richard Rodgers will switch to No. 82.

I'm curious about what players do to switch numbers with other players.

The numbers have a real meaning to the players. Sometimes they will retire numbers out of respect, or if the player wearing that number gets convicted of murder. You'll never see a Patriot wearing 73, 20, 89 or 81 for example.

Bread

Banned
The numbers have a real meaning to the players. Sometimes they will retire numbers out of respect, or if the player wearing that number gets convicted of murder. You'll never see a Patriot wearing 73, 20, 89 or 81 for example.
what did tim wright do?

I can't believe the sluttery and foolishness I saw directed towards me on the prior page.

I would say that I am shocked and saddened to see this level of disrespect leveled at a former President, but I know better than to expect anything of decency from you lot of savages and heathens.

black-kid-crying-gif.gif

KaYotiX

Banned
Hmmmmm James Jones back as a packer. Nice to have another guy who knows the system well and is a veteran. Should be interesting

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL 1h1 hour ago

If what I'm hearing about the suspended Browns assistant coach is true, will not just be embarrassing for Browns, but entire NFL.

brentech

I'm curious about what players do to switch numbers with other players.

In this case, I have to guess RR just gave him the number. Last year as a rookie he got the kind of snaps that a 2nd string TE would get and it's not like a bunch of non-Packer's fans know his name yet.
That's not to say that James Jones is even a well respected WR either, but he has played well for the Packers and was on the team for a good amount of time.

At the same time

COVASHWWcAElczG.jpg:large

So domestic is a maybe. But it's the Browns, so it'll definitely come out for the worst.

I wanna be an ambassador to a second team as well. Like Wienke for the Pats, Squicken for everybody, Bread for his Chargers, etc

Don't do this friend.

The second you root for two teams, your heart becomes forever unpure.

Although I would argue that rooting for two teams is better than rooting for the Patriots

brentech

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 11s11 seconds ago
Being that Arian Foster passed physical, PUP was not an option. Foster could return in 4 weeks but could be out 6 or more weeks. Team unsure

Top Bottom