• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

mr2xxx

Banned
So our GM was getting BJs from a reporter in exchange for team info. And here I thought things would settle down. This offsEason has been horrible, typically by week 3 I feel like this.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Going through all of yalls twitters is weird because I always feel like I'm through the looking glass when I find out what you all look like.

Cajun already doesn't sound anything like I imagined him sounding like. I figured he would have been high pitched and a bit squeaky.

Greg

Going through all of yalls twitters is weird because I always feel like I'm through the looking glass when I find out what you all look like.

Cajun already doesn't sound anything like I imagined him sounding like. I figured he would have been high pitched and a bit squeaky.
follow me

I have no pictures of me so you can imagine me however you'd like!

MechDX

So wienke is a Twitter stalker. Pervert

Nope, but how you described it was enough....well at least it wasn't Narag's Twitter.

Narags twitter.......shudders I think I followed him for like 3 days.

LIAR!

mr2xxx

Banned

GMs wife putting him on blast on twitter.

screen-shot-2015-09-02-at-4-16-45-pm.jpg

jessica-mccloughan-1-300x190.jpg

I've made some questionable decision in my life but this is too yolo even for me.

GRONK would smash and thus so would I.

Questionable decisions are a win-win situation. If it works out great, then you are the shit. If it doesn't work out, you can just say "well it was questionable to begin with, but at least I tried".

Spinluck

So I leave my PS4 AC adapter at a friend's and decide to go to Walmart to see if I can just buy another.

This guy walks up to me and says he only has $18, says he's fresh off of just banging some chick, and proceeds to start begging me to buy plan B for him. He does this for like 10 minutes. Why does this weird shit always happen to me?

Line_HTX

Well, I created a Twitter the day after the incident. My page is fairly straightforward and nothing too out of the ordinary. Most gaming stuff is either HS or FG's. At least my arms aren't too small, lol

Gronk it out is questionable. Could lead to bad results... :p

So I leave my PS4 AC adapter at a friend's and decide to go to Walmart to see if I can just buy another.

This guy walks up to me and says he only has $18, says he's fresh off of just banging some chick, and proceeds to start begging me to buy plan B for him. He does this for like 10 minutes. Why does this weird shit always happen to me?

Your fault for going to Walmart at night.

Line_HTX

I can't marathon any shit anymore. Not even anime. Everything becomes a backlog of I'll watch this shit later...

I'm panicing and losing my shit...

Sanjuro

Haha. I passed out, so my Xbox started playing some random pre recorded video game stream.

Terminator 3 or 4 play through on PS3.

Just consisted of "She is down, hit the switch. Hurry!" until it invaded my dreams and woke up. Jimmy Kimmel was right.

How much is plan B? And did you tell him to stick to fucking himself in the future?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hope the Saints are garbage this season. Okay every season.

But especially this season if they start doing that Katrina narrative again.

Top Bottom