• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

nyloSfa.png

don't hate my paint skills

Woo I get to either watch Bradford break his leg, Tebow blessing us with his presence or Tebow healing Bradford's broken leg tomorrow. One of the few times I'm happy to be forced to get a Jet game.

jmizzal

Is there a fantasy football thread? and are we allowed to post links to our fantasy leagues? I'm just trying to get some people to fill out the rest of the spots

bionic77

Greg that avatar is not respectful to the rebel alliance of the Star Wars franchise.

Please do not link Rodgers with any movies we love. You have my permission to make a avatar that links him to the avengers though.

Is there a fantasy football thread? and are we allowed to post links to our fantasy leagues? I'm just trying to get some people to fill out the rest of the spots

You can advertise it but no promise any of these fucks join and I'm not sure if you would want any of these fucks.

Tom Penny

Greg that avatar is not respectful to the rebel alliance of the Star Wars franchise.

Please do not link Rodgers with any movies we love. You have my permission to make a avatar that links him to the avengers though.

I don't get the love of Star Wars. Most be an old thing. I couldn't get through Attack of the Clones.

Spinluck I want you to know I believe in this fight. Don't let them treat you like this. Some lines, even you wouldn't cross. I'm pulling for you

MechDX

Put Charles James on the 53. Reminds me of Chris Harris Jr, in that he's fun and pure effort. That rushing TD and him saying they can kiss my ass sold me.

He will make the 53, Texans will carry 7 CB's IMO.

Hey who do you think are the ILB's Elway was referring to when talking to Rick Smith and said he was trying to move a couple himself?

Godslay

Banned
He will make the 53, Texans will carry 7 CB's IMO.

Hey who do you think are the ILB's Elway was referring to when talking to Rick Smith and said he was trying to move a couple himself?

Probably Steven Johnson or Todd Davis

I was thinking of Danny Trevathan immediately when I heard it. Last year of deal, some injury battles. Damn good the year we went to the SB though. Could have some decent value.

Marshall would become a RFA next year so he's safe imo.

They seem to really like Davis, but more than Danny T? I'm not sure.

The problem is that outside of your starters what value is there? What would Davis, Johnson, Barrow, Nelson or any of these guys fetch? Definitely not a third. A 4th is even a reach. 5th or lower? Probably. Is that worth losing depth? Sure if you end up cutting a guy otherwise.

Hard to tell, but Danny T. was the immediate guy that stood out. Probably wrong, but solves 2 problems in we save having to cut a more expensive deal to him and get decent value over the other guys.

Top Bottom