• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Godslay

Banned
It was a backroom deal to get Brady off. Kraft said it himself, and then Goodell tried to fuck them double.

Would I accept a punishment if in the bigger picture it cancels out and more? Yes.

So your franchise admitted that they were guilty and accepted the punishment in order to get their QB out of the mess. Yet they weren't guilty at all and accepted a punishment for a crime they didn't commit? And then the deal with Roger and Kraft fell through? One that plenty around here denied of even existing?

I would never accept pleading guilty for something I didn't do, even if it meant a lesser punishment. If you are innocent, you don't bend. Maybe that's just me.

Pepiope

Wait till Super Bowl Media Day. You think Goodell's done, wait till he's proven right about how idiotic football fans are when millions of people watch 3 hours of people being interviewed and commentators talking about how great or poor their responses were
But I'll be interested to hear what Murray and Bradford have to say.

Dragon got so salty at the Br*dy ruling that he got banned. Didn't think he'd take it that hard.

Why'd he get so pissy that he would get himself banned when BRADY WON?

Guess the real winner in all this was Slay?

For the record, I had nothing to do with this.

He was not long for this world anyways, he was too high strung.

Why do anything when Gata will do the heavy lifting for you? :)

Also was he perma-banned?

So your franchise admitted that they were guilty and accepted the punishment in order to get their QB out of the mess. Yet they weren't guilty at all and accepted a punishment for a crime they didn't commit? And then the deal with Roger and Kraft fell through? One that plenty around here denied of even existing?

I would never accept pleading guilty for something I didn't do, even if it meant a lesser punishment. If you are innocent, you don't bend. Maybe that's just me.
There was nothing for him to do but accept it. If he tried to fight it in court he'd get blackballed.

Honestly, I don't know what he did wrong that 99% of people on NeoGAF do anyway. He argued. Is that not what this site is for?

They dont like it when you shit on devs games when the devs post here, especially when the fucking game hasnt even come out yet. Hopefully the tolerance for all the fanboy shit goes way down with the mods on this site.

lmao hold on. He made a sarcastic comment about Halo 5...a game that isn't even out yet...on a site full of fucking people that shit talk everything...and got banned?

I love it.

you guys down with the Totino's Party Pizza?

yn8Hp4A.png

Dragon

Banned

You should probably do some research in the justice system in the United States. Because this happens all of the time. And it's incredibly shitty for the people.

Edit: Wait I was banned? And then unbanned? WTF.

His Halo 5 comment was really unwarranted or needed.

? That dude Stinkles posts in that thread with more vitriol than bionic. I was just making a comparison about how shitty he was posting. Shrug. Like I said, don't particularly care about Halo 5.

cdyhybrid

lmao hold on. He made a sarcastic comment about Halo 5...a game that isn't even out yet...on a site full of fucking people that shit talk everything...and got banned?

I love it.

Gaming side rules don't fuck around.

? That dude Stinkles posts in that thread with more vitriol than bionic. I was just making a comparison about how shitty he was posting. Shrug. Like I said, don't particularly care about Halo 5.

Oh come on, you wanted to take a shot at MS and everyone knows it. You're not banned anymore, it's okay <3

He could have appealed.

To be fair, Slay.. Kraft has been part of the establishment forever that he would never want to become Al Davis.

Could he have? Absolutely. He could have.

Should he have? Nah, not really worth it. Million dollars (OH NO!! insert woodymoneycrying.gif)

First Round pick- Bill would have traded or something for extra picks until he had every pick in the draft or something like that.

It's done and over with. Let's move along.

Godslay

Banned
You should probably do some research in the justice system in the United States. Because this happens all of the time. And it's incredibly shitty for the people.

I love it.

Patriots have the legal warchest to defend themselves.

They are in no way comparable to people who are victims of the justice system's flaws or a person that doesn't have the monetary influence to obtain decent legal help.

They are not a victim of either, so your shit comparison doesn't fly.

If they weren't guilty, then they had no reason to bow to the NFL if they felt they had a case. Deal or not!

I booted up MCC...I was waiting for an invite to the preview program so I could play some old games I had bought!

I really am approaching your response with a higher than normal level of trepidation.

I will invite you to the preview program, if you still need.

At least Cris Carter got through to some people. Nice to see people taking good advice when they get it.

Tomsula slept in a car to coach football..In his mind, a nice jail cell every once in awhile is probably an improvement.

I got nothing against Tomsula...from every indication it seems like he's really good guy..sucks to see that the first head coaching gig he gets is this clown show..

cdyhybrid

Tomsula slept in a car to coach football..In his mind, a nice jail cell every once in awhile is probably an improvement.

I got nothing against Tomsula...from every indication it seems like he's really good guy..sucks to see that the first head coaching gig he gets is this clown show..

Yeah, I have no animosity towards him other than for the fact that he's coaching a division rival. Just beat the Cards and Rams and lose to us <3

Edit: Bob Condotta at the Seattle Times projects the Seahawks' final 53-man roster

jmdajr

Thinking of where to see the game tonight. Too cheap for cable and OTA setup ain't working. Stupid ass VHF signals.

Top Bottom