• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

MechDX

Sam Bradford.

original1.gif

"Greatness Awaits"
I swear at times Bradford is cross eyed

I'm just glad Kraft accepted the NFL's punishment for ball deflation.

That's all the validation that is needed.

Lol

That was bullshit to help Brady not get punished. And then Goodell went for the double whammy.

Show me evidence that they purposely deflated footballs pls. Since the NFL couldn't do it, I would love to see you try.

cdyhybrid

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 9m
Jim Tomsula on his social-media ignorance before he got educated on subject: “I thought the Tweeter thing came off the Facebooks.” #49ers

Lol

That was bullshit to help Brady not get punished. And then Goodell went for the double whammy.

Show me evidence that they purposely deflated footballs pls. Since the NFL couldn't do it, I would love to see you try.

Be careful what you ask for. Everyone here is apparently a lawyer, master investigator, or both.

MechDX

With the final pre season games tonight name a surprise cut from each team.

Texans will release RB Chris Polk.

Hasn't really been 100% healthy all of TC and hasn't shown to be better than what we currently have on the roster

Godslay

Banned
Lol

So then litigate it out and get it overturned then.

Would you accept a punishment for a crime if you didn't do it?

Or is your angle that it was a backroom deal to get Brady off?

So then litigate it out and get it overturned then.

Would you accept a punishment for a crime if you didn't do it?

Or is your angle that it was a backroom deal to get Brady off?

It was a backroom deal to get Brady off. Kraft said it himself, and then Goodell tried to fuck them double.

Would I accept a punishment if in the bigger picture it cancels out and more? Yes.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
James Harrison ‏@jharrison9292 3h3 hours ago

@NFLPA what's the statute of limitations to file suit vs @NFL for other fines/suspensions made at @nflcommish's discretion? #chinkinarmor

Top Bottom