• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Godslay

Banned
I didn't think I shitted on him though! Did I?
Yeah as a super liberal, I love equating human worth by how much money you make. You totally get me you salt factory!

Look, I've never liked you. You've known it, I'm sure you don't like me. That's just the way it works. I'm fine with that.

Unfortunately, people probably don't remember who was on that Broncos SB Defense. They will probably think Chris Harris Jr, and Von Miller played or something. Our Defense looked decent in playoffs because of what the Chargers and Pats offense couldn't do that year. Russell Wilson had weapons and a running game and picked that defense apart.

That's fine. We hobbled into the Superbowl and lost to a team that was healthy, and prepared physically and mentally to destroy. I have no issue with that.

MechDX

I think someone will rise and be decent enough to carry a team to a Super Bowl. I'm not hinging my hopes on Luck alone, he's great, but he's not Rodgers tier yet.

We still have Rivers, Ben, and Romo in the league. But they might be gone not too long after Brady. PeyPey is done after this year.

Would place all 3 of those QB's in a "good-very good" category but not great and I love watching Ben play. Tough as nails

Luck can get there but I honestly (team bias aside) don't see Luck getting to the next step with Grigson running the show in Indy. All his moves are laughable and make almost no sense.

cdyhybrid

You have a link to that?

I can't remember the username. It started with a Z, and he had a yelling Brian Kelly as his avatar. Ziggz87 or something like that. Go back to the thread for the national championship game where ND lost to Bama and I'm sure you can get to his profile from there to view his post history.

I think someone will rise and be decent enough to carry a team to a Super Bowl. I'm not hinging my hopes on Luck alone, he's great, but he's not Rodgers tier yet.

We still have Rivers, Ben, and Romo in the league. But they might be gone not too long after Brady. PeyPey is done after this year.

My pick would be Russell Wilson.

Mudcrab

i3pRDp6l.png

I believe it.

Spinluck

Would place all 3 of those QB's in a "good-very good" category but not great and I love watching Ben play. Tough as nails

Luck can get there but I honestly (team bias aside) don't see Luck getting to the next step with Grigson running the show in Indy. All his moves are laughable and make almost no sense.

I think Ben is at his peak, this new offense and group of guys around him is really helping him out.

Speaking of Grigson. We still have Vick Ballard on the roster.

He suffered 2 back to back ACL injuries, 2 years straight, and somehow we are still pinning our future RB hopes on him. Last game he played was close to 2 years ago.

That is our RB situation after Gore leaves. Not to mention our defense is unchanged from last year, outside of Cole, and Mathis coming back. So don't worry friend, you get to rejoice when the Pats bend us over this year!

MechDX

I think Ben is at his peak, this new offense and group of guys around him is really helping him out.

Speaking of Grigson. We still have Vick Ballard on the roster.

He suffered 2 back to back ACL injuries, 2 years straight, and somehow we are still pinning our future RB hopes on him. Last game he played was close to 2 years ago.

That is our RB situation after Gore leaves. Not to mention our defense is unchanged from last year, outside of Cole and Mathis coming back. So don't worry friend, you get to rejoice when the Pats bend us over this year!

That's why I put Ben in a very good category.

Don't have to wait for the Pats to bend the colts over. Week 5....BOB will have this team ready.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I didn't think I shitted on him though! Did I?

He got all pissy about something, couldn't figure out what.

Just seemed ironic to me since you've gotten more shit for your job than anyone else here besides jak and his pizza delivery job.

Nothing but the best advertising in the world. Get ready for record ratings.

Wait till Super Bowl Media Day. You think Goodell's done, wait till he's proven right about how idiotic football fans are when millions of people watch 3 hours of people being interviewed and commentators talking about how great or poor their responses were

He got all pissy about something, couldn't figure out what.

Just seemed ironic to me since you've gotten more shit for your job than anyone else here besides jak and his pizza delivery job.

Seriously, now I wanna know what your job is, Dragon. Do you abort babies and sell their shit to science? Are you the Patriots ball handler? What the fuck?

Top Bottom