• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Godslay

Banned
It would ruin whatever relationship he has with the league and make his team the black sheep of the NFL.

Yet, if he appealed and won, it's justified.

So, since he didn't appeal, it's an implicit admission of guilt.

It's not my problem that they didn't have the balls Al Davis did, or whatever excuse you guys can make, because they accepted the punishment.

It is what it is.

update

deadline: Midnight ET

NFL-GAF allegiance
AFC East
Bills: CrankyJay, Frozenprince, LJ11, Trey, UberTag, WanderingWind
Dolphins: Cybit, Fantomex, Himynameischris, pheenix, MiamiWesker, skLaFarebear, The_Darkest_Red, TheDrizzlerJ11, Wrayfield
Jets: bob_arctor, captmcblack, darkside31337, Fox318, talisayNon
Patriots: ActStriker, Alligatorjandro, Arc, Bread, ciaossu, Colasante, Dragon, Dutch Patriot, FTF, jbug617, Haloid1177, LyleLanley, Milchjon, msdstc, Respect, Sanjuro, TheFatOne, Tom Penny

AFC North
Bengals: Coldnoodle, Nateeasy, IAmtheFMan, Seraphis Cain, Vas_a_morir
Browns: BertramCooper, BlackGhost, FloydtheFathead, Gobias, h1nch, Kave_Man, Lee Chaolan, Wes
Ravens: BaltimoreLarry, Bolt Vanderhuge, Nakazato, Sweeney Tom, xnipx
Steelers: AngmarsKing701, bionic77, chuckddd, Crazymoogle, DeaconKnowledge, Grexeno, harSon, jakncoke, Kerm 1, Spectral Glider

AFC South
Colts: Narag, Spinluck
Jaguars: 8 X 11 Printer Paper, Dre3001, Nialrot, Tamanon
Texans: captive, Crud, Dega, jmdajr, Limited Edition, Line_HTX, Matrix, MechDX, Miguel, Smokey, StarPhoenix, this_guy, Vyer,
Titans: j-wood, sf2fanatic

AFC West:
Broncos: Bumblebeetuna, DrForrester, Godslay, HarryDemeanor, Hunter S., jello44, kingslunk, MetalFearSolid, StarPhoenix, TiggerKiddo
Chargers: Nightz, Nori Chan, User33
Chiefs: Duane Cunningham, Quickies83, ShaneB, Tragiccomedy, ZootedGranny
Raiders: Beach, i3allistic, Mackenzie 92, MRSA, Rorschach, Officerrob, The Artful Dodger

NFC East:
Cowboys: cashman, CrocMother, Enron, Farooq, Slviatoslav, zeke
Eagles: AbortedWalrusFetus, andthebeatgoeson, Brinbe, CB3, effzee, gutshot, Hindl, JABEE, Konka, Pepiope, StriKeVillain, Yankeehater, Xeke,
Giants: BigAT, Draxal, Futurevoid, Gooster, Nemesis121, Striker, Wellington
Redskins: KingBroly, mr2xxx, Ninja Scooter, LiveWire

NFC North:
Bears: Minx88, MrBob, Pinchable Buttocks, Plasticine, Seda, Vincent Alexander
Lions: beast786, Kastrioti, NihonTiger90, PhoenixDark, Plinko, RellyRell28, Skele7on, slabrock, WedgeX,
Packers: brentech, ConradCervantes, Eleuin, Elfforkusu, eznark, Greg, Kayotix, Mastershake, TheLegendary, wienke, Wino McCougarstein
Vikings: Slo, BannedEpisode, slightconfuse, Vyroxis

NFC South:
Buccaneers: Cappa, Colonel Nasty, DMczaf, Hammer24, Jarnet87, Meier, Mindlog, Syrinx, Zee-Row,
Falcons: B1gg_Randall, djplaeskool, RBH, Shia_Labeouf, Storybook77, Talon, tmdorsey,
Panthers: Bowser, Crisco, Grover Cleveland, Talamius
Saints: Big Baybee, Malalaw, Mudcrab

NFC West:
49ers: bigosc2k, Doomsayer, Drakeon, DUFFMCWALIN, FrenchMovieTheme, Fjordson, Gigglepoo, Gully State, JCizzle, methodman, TheKaeptain, Xianaphryz,
Cardinals: DarkFlow, Squall ASF
Rams: Banana Aeon, NomarTyme, Zvonimir Boban,
Seahawks: _woLf, cdyhybrid, distantmantra, NintendoGal, rando14, Shouta, unknownstranger, WesternHeretic,

squicken: squicken, crimzonflame
Mannings: Tabris
RIP: Gaborn, Hitokage
banned: Buckethead, cajunator, ChanHuk, Lunchbox, The Frankman, snesfreak,

Slay, when I hand this list over to you do you want it formatted in any special way?

Yet, if he appealed and won, it's justified.

So, since he didn't appeal, it's an implicit admission of guilt.

It's not my problem that they didn't have the balls Al Davis did, or whatever excuse you guys can make, because they accepted the punishment.

It is what it is.
So they sue the league, lose and get blackballed. Now what? Kraft has a lot more to lose than Brady did.

Bread

Banned
wienke was king of pats gaf during a super bowl season

he will forever be Pats Legend Wienke along with Revie and Browner.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Put me on the Packers. Buckethead is gone? Is that a perm?

Edit: Oh, he requested it. Damn. I understand his sentiment sometimes.

bionic77

God it is gross seeing Pats fans excited and happy.

I move for a separate thread for Pat fans and animes. We can call it NFL Community for Spazzes, Losers, Murderers, Cheaters and Perverts.

Bread

Banned
God it is gross seeing Pats fans excited and happy.

I move for a separate thread for Pat fans and animes. We can call it NFL Community for Spazzes, Losers, Murderers, Cheaters and Perverts.
we won the real super bowl and the offseason super bowl!

Godslay

Banned
Whether they had a good case is not the point. Kraft doesn't want to be seen as an enemy of the NFL.

If the NFL is going too far and there was no evidence against the Pats, wouldn't fighting against that garner favor from the general public?

It's one thing to be seen as an enemy of the NFL, it's another to be seen as fighting injustices that the NFL is imposing on you.

Now it just looks like an admission of guilt, with some backroom dealing on the side. Really nobody came out of this debacle clean. I guess it fits what we've seen out of the Goodell and Kraft relationship, in that if you want to see how to mishandle something like this look back at their record together.

Dragon

Banned
In other news, Gisele threatened to divorce Brady because he became irritable and verbally abusive after the 4 game suspension came down. LOL. Is there any less likable player in the league?

jakncoke

Banned
Soccer. The Netherlands lost to Iceland (Iceland!) and now might not qualify for next year's European Cup.

Dutchie should have to eat this in shame

hakarl.jpg

MechDX

Solomon Wilcots just said on Browns radio network that after talking to coaches, Dwayne Bowe needs to deliver tonight to make roster

Damn. What happened to Bowe?

TheFatOne

If the NFL is going too far and there was no evidence against the Pats, wouldn't fighting against that garner favor from the general public?

It's one thing to be seen as an enemy of the NFL, it's another to be seen as fighting injustices that the NFL is imposing on you.

Now it just looks like an admission of guilt, with some backroom dealing on the side. Really nobody came out of this debacle clean. I guess it fits what we've seen out of the Goodell and Kraft relationship, in that if you want to see how to mishandle something like this look back at their record together.

Kraft is pretty spineless, and doesn't want to offend any of the other owners. It's always been that way. I find it hilarious though that all he had to do was leak those emails, and say a couple of empty things to get back in Patriots fans good graces. This shit is all 100% his fault. He didn't stand up to the bullshit that Goodell was doing early, and instead made it worse by backing him. If he had come out in strong opposition of Goodell after the Rice fiasco there is a good chance Goodell probably isn't even the commissioner after that. No shit the other teams in the league aren't going to back you when you haven't backed them. Now because he was spineless there will always be a question about that season it's just the way it is. If he came out and fought it, but ultimately lost I bet people would look at it much differently. Like I said this mess is all his dumb ass fault. Backed a horrendous commissioner, and then trusted that the shit commissioner would have his back lol What a dumb ass.

squicken

That sucks for Dutch.

This isn't to make fun, but it's sort of incredible, though. Iceland has as many people as Peoria! That's a shocking upset

Solomon Wilcots just said on Browns radio network that after talking to coaches, Dwayne Bowe needs to deliver tonight to make roster

He was never good. Or rather he never cared enough about being good, except for one year when he got a new contract

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I just saw that, really weird thing to say.

Unless something's going on behind the scenes I'm not sure what could be going on. He's been injured for about half of training camp.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
In other news, Gisele threatened to divorce Brady because he became irritable and verbally abusive after the 4 game suspension came down. LOL. Is there any less likable player in the league?

She wanted a divorce just for that? god lord.

I can't stand being in a room where someone complains for 2 hours. Living with someone who does it 24/7 for at least 4 months? Fuck, she was being polite only considering divorce

Amen. We all had that bitchy girlfriend that won't stfu. You know the one that tells you 200 times "they are not mad" well clearly you are cause you won't stfu about it.

/end rant

No. Not even close. Suggs is best-man-at-your-wedding material in comparison.

Darkest!!! (And fellow dolphins gaf)

it'shappening.gif
Woooo! I just moved to my new place today and don't have internet other than 4G so keep me posted!

Tom Penny

Its hilarious how much salt there is over an incompetent commissioner failing at a half as sting operation against Brady and the Pats

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Didn't Suggs pour bleach on someone once?

And Ray Lewis was "alleged" to have murdered someone, but my good friend BLarry says it's all false.

And then there's the mysterious case of Marvin Harrison, I'm still working out that one but I'm getting closer.

Top Bottom