• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Line_HTX

Dutch, I am disappoint. They better get to Euro 2016.

Okay, fucking 4th and final Preseason game. No more of this shit story, NFL. Stop making people talk about it. Mech, what to watch for besides Savage?

Tom Penny

When is the league going to investigate the Colts illegal balls during the AFC championship? Granted they only got to four because they were too busy working on their covert mission.

TheFatOne

Why are the alleged deflators no longer employed by the Patriots?

I posted this in the other thread but I may as well post it here.

I've seen this point brought up a few times in some other places, but I'll post it here in case anyone brings this up. Some people including Bod Ley keep bringing up the point that why did the Pats suspend the two guys and have not reinstanted them. Adam Schefter destroys Bob and answers the question

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3h3 hours ago
NFL would have to provide permission for Patriots to reinstate suspended employees John Jastremski and Jim McNally.

RBH

NFL Network has changed their schedule for tonight, as they're now showing Eagles @ Jets at 7pm ET instead of Bucs @ Dolphins. They're still showing Chargers @ 49ers at 10pm.

I'm sorry Chris.

Here's a picture of my kitty.

VvnnUE2.jpg

Line_HTX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 3m3 minutes ago

Texans and Cowboys warming up before fourth and final preseason game tonight in Dallas:

COAvU7dUEAA3kI1.jpg:large

Ehh, even though it's mostly meaningless, I hope the fans pull a 49ers fans and drown out the home crowd just for kicks.

NFL-GAF allegiance
AFC East
Bills: CrankyJay, Frozenprince, LJ11, Trey, UberTag, WanderingWind
Dolphins: Cybit, Fantomex, Himynameischris, pheenix, MarauderShields, MiamiWesker, skLaFarebear, The_Darkest_Red, TheDrizzlerJ11, Wrayfield
Jets: bob_arctor, captmcblack, darkside31337, Fox318, talisayNon
Patriots: ActStriker, Alligatorjandro, Arc, Bread, ciaossu, Colasante, Dragon, Dutch Patriot, FTF, jbug617, Haloid1177, LyleLanley, Milchjon, msdstc, Respect, Sanjuro, TheFatOne, Tom Penny

AFC North
Bengals: Coldnoodle, Nateeasy, IAmtheFMan, Seraphis Cain, Vas_a_morir
Browns: BertramCooper, BlackGhost, FloydtheFathead, Gobias, h1nch, Kave_Man, Lee Chaolan, Wes
Ravens: BaltimoreLarry, Bolt Vanderhuge, Nakazato, Sweeney Tom, xnipx
Steelers: AngmarsKing701, bionic77, chuckddd, Crazymoogle, DeaconKnowledge, Grexeno, harSon, jakncoke, Kerm 1, Spectral Glider

AFC South
Colts: Narag, Spinluck
Jaguars: 8 X 11 Printer Paper, Dre3001, Nialrot, Tamanon
Texans: captive, Crud, Dega, jmdajr, Limited Edition, Line_HTX, Matrix, MechDX, Miguel, Smokey, StarPhoenix, this_guy, Vyer,
Titans: j-wood, sf2fanatic

AFC West:
Broncos: Bumblebeetuna, DrForrester, Godslay, HarryDemeanor, Hunter S., jello44, kingslunk, MetalFearSolid, StarPhoenix, TiggerKiddo
Chargers: Nightz, Nori Chan, User33
Chiefs: Duane Cunningham, Quickies83, ShaneB, Tragiccomedy, ZootedGranny
Raiders: Beach, i3allistic, Mackenzie 92, MRSA, Rorschach, Officerrob, The Artful Dodger

NFC East:
Cowboys: cashman, CrocMother, Enron, Farooq, Slviatoslav, zeke
Eagles: AbortedWalrusFetus, andthebeatgoeson, Brinbe, CB3, effzee, gutshot, Hindl, JABEE, Konka, Pepiope, StriKeVillain, Yankeehater, Xeke,
Giants: BigAT, Draxal, Futurevoid, Gooster, Nemesis121, Striker, Wellington
Redskins: KingBroly, mr2xxx, Ninja Scooter, LiveWire

NFC North:
Bears: Minx88, MrBob, Pinchable Buttocks, Plasticine, Seda, Vincent Alexander
Lions: beast786, Kastrioti, NihonTiger90, PhoenixDark, Plinko, RellyRell28, Skele7on, slabrock, WedgeX,
Packers: brentech, ConradCervantes, Eleuin, Elfforkusu, eznark, Greg, Kayotix, Mastershake, TheLegendary, wienke, Wino McCougarstein
Vikings: Slo, BannedEpisode, slightconfuse, Vyroxis

NFC South:
Buccaneers: Cappa, Colonel Nasty, DMczaf, Hammer24, Jarnet87, Meier, Mindlog, Syrinx, Zee-Row,
Falcons: B1gg_Randall, djplaeskool, RBH, Shia_Labeouf, Storybook77, Talon, tmdorsey,
Panthers: Bowser, Crisco, Grover Cleveland, Talamius
Saints: Big Baybee, Malalaw, Mudcrab

NFC West:
49ers: bigosc2k, Corran Horn, Doomsayer, Drakeon, DUFFMCWALIN, FrenchMovieTheme, Fjordson, Gigglepoo, Gully State, JCizzle, methodman, TheKaeptain, Xianaphryz,
Cardinals: DarkFlow, Squall ASF
Rams: Banana Aeon, NomarTyme, Zvonimir Boban,
Seahawks: _woLf, cdyhybrid, distantmantra, NintendoGal, rando14, Shouta, unknownstranger, WesternHeretic,

squicken: squicken, crimzonflame
Mannings: Tabris
RIP: Gaborn, Hitokage
banned: Buckethead, cajunator, ChanHuk, Lunchbox, The Frankman, snesfreak,

Preseason games starting soon and I won't be near a computer for a while. If you want added quote or PM

Godslay

Banned
he chose retaining his relationship with the league over fighting a nearly unwinnable fight

keep reading between those lines bro

Did the Patriots accept the penalty and fines related to deflating footballs by their staff?
Yes they did. No lines to be read between. They got tagged, and just like Spygate, you guys try and pawn it off as some league witch hunt into the Patriots org.

Why was the fight unwinnable? If it's some bullshit witch hunt, then Kraft should have sacked up and dick slapped the NFL with their own bullshit. Kraft didn't though, and chose to be penalized, and as such it goes on the Patriots record as fines and punishments related to deflating footballs by their staff. You can't get around it.

Chris I need help.

My kitty wants to sleep on my bed, but every time I move, she attacks my feet under the blankets.

What do I do?

Get another bed....

but for real, unfortunately, especially when young, they love playing at night but you have a few options.

1. Make a bed for them and put cat nip, hopefully they like it but a lot of cats like sleeping in different places so that might not work all the time.

2. Play time before bed, get them tired so they'll sleep through the night. Cats sleep like 80% of the time so if you wear them out they will sleep all night long.

3. Get cat calming spray and spray on the bottom of your bed, if the cat goes near there it'll calm down and it shouldn't play as much.

http://www.amazon.com/Nutri-Vet-Pet-Ease-Paw-Gel-Cats-3-Ounce/dp/B0021L8WP6/ref=sr_1_5?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1441319557&sr=1-5&keywords=cat+calming+products
http://www.amazon.com/Pet-Naturals-Calming-count-1-11oz/dp/B0011DHJ2W/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1441319557&sr=1-1&keywords=cat+calming+products

4. Alternatively put cat nip in their play area before bed and hopefully that keeps them away from you while they tire themselves out.

5. Wear thick socks and enjoy the painful love!

Did the Patriots accept the penalty and fines related to deflating footballs by their staff?
Yes they did. No lines to be read between. They got tagged, and just like Spygate, you guys try and pawn it off as some league witch hunt into the Patriots org.

Why was the fight unwinnable? If it's some bullshit witch hunt, then Kraft should have sacked up and dick slapped the NFL with their own bullshit. Kraft didn't though, and chose to be penalized, and as such it goes on the Patriots record as fines and punishments related to deflating footballs by their staff. You can't get around it.
What would you have done?

Top Bottom