• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Solomon Wilcots just said on Browns radio network that after talking to coaches, Dwayne Bowe needs to deliver tonight to make roster

Damn. What happened to Bowe?

PLAYOFF GAME ON THE LINE! WE NEED YOU BOWE!

dbb.gif

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Didn't Suggs pour bleach on someone once?

And Ray Lewis was "alleged" to have murdered someone, but my good friend BLarry says it's all false.

And then there's the mysterious case of Marvin Harrison, I'm still working out that one but I'm getting closer.

B6ErdaH.jpg

The best.

Marvin's clean, I dunno what you're talking about.

Harrison was sued by Dwight Dixon, a convicted drug dealer who was shot outside Chuckie's Garage, a North Philadelphia business owned by Harrison, on April 29, 2008.[7][8] The two men had two altercations earlier in the day when Harrison denied Dixon entry into a sports bar he owned and operated. Dixon alleged that Harrison was the gunman who shot at him. On January 6, 2009, Philadelphia District Attorney Lynne Abraham confirmed that it was Harrison's gun that fired shots at Dixon but they had been unable to determine who pulled the trigger.[9]

The Philadelphia District Attorney also stated that she was not going to pursue charges in this case due to conflicting witness statements. In fact, within a week of the first shooting, Marvin Harrison was not considered a suspect.[10] Dixon, who had initially given the police a false name and claimed he was robbed by two men when interviewed at the hospital,[11] was subsequently convicted of filing a false report for this incident on January 28, 2009. Dixon was sentenced to 6 months probation. Dixon's attorney reportedly sought a new trial as the conviction violated Dixon's parole in an unrelated case.[12] Harrison is also being sued by Robert Nixon, a victim caught in the crossfire of the shooting who identified Harrison as the shooter in a statement to police.[13]

Dixon died on July 21, 2009 when he was shot several times while in his car outside a building two blocks away from Harrison's sports bar. On June 16, 2010, Shaun Assael of ESPN The Magazine reported that police confiscated a 9mm handgun from Harrison during a routine traffic stop on Wednesday in Philadelphia. Police will test the gun to see if it matches three spent 9mm shell casings that ended up inside the truck driven by Dwight Dixon at the scene of an April 2008 shooting. Dixon, who eventually was shot and killed after filing a civil lawsuit, claimed that the casings came from a second gun that Harrison fired. Authorities already have matched other bullets to a separate gun that Harrison owns—and that he admitted was in his possession on the day the shooting occurred. Police found the gun during a search of Harrison's Escalade. The stop occurred as Harrison drove the vehicle the wrong way on a one-way street. Harrison claimed he did not have a gun. But police believed they saw Harrison put what appeared to be a weapon in the console between the two front seats. They concluded that they had probable cause to search the vehicle, and they found the gun.[14] Harrison was not charged.

MRSA

Banned
Is it wrong that I'm being paid to sit here and make sure someone continues to breathe even if he doesn't want to breathe? Profitting off someone else's demise is my style.

Mindlog

Enough disrespect for one day.
It's almost time for the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE™ GAME OF THE WEEK™.

Go Bucs!
Highlights from last week:
m3DJN35.png

In other news, Gisele threatened to divorce Brady because he became irritable and verbally abusive after the 4 game suspension came down. LOL. Is there any less likable player in the league?
Heard that on the radio too. Brady should of handle this situation alot better

Godslay

Banned
Wait, charges were dropped against TJ Ward 15 months ago, and the fucking league still suspends him?

What kind of puppet ass shit is this?

jakncoke

Banned
Haven't had these in years because they're awesome fatness in a bag.

If I didn't have to worry about calories I'd eat these all day every day.

You want fatness

nacho cheese doritos and scrape cream cheese as a "dip"

regular lays with a healthy helping of this

ls.jpg

JABEE

Why is everyone expecting me to get upset about Judge Berman's decision today? People expected me to write some manifesto railing the court's decision?

There has been no different judgement made on the guilt of Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.

I couldn't believe how many people were posting anticipating my reaction.

I just posted a two sentence response to the news on my phone from work in the main Brady news thread without reading the rest of the thread.

Very strange.

Why is everyone expecting me to be upset about the Judge's decision today or to write some manifesto regarding the court's decision?

There has been no different judgement made on the guilt of Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.

I just posted a two sentence response to the news on my phone from work in the main Brady news thread without reading the rest of the thread.

Very strange.
Because you are weird.

Bread

Banned
Why is everyone expecting me to get upset about Judge Berman's decision today? People expected me to write some manifesto railing the court's decision?

Very strange.
so weird that people thought you would have a strong reaction to news pertaining to a story that you have had a strong reaction to over the past 7 months.

so weird.

Fucking South Carolina hicks making driving through Charlotte a disaster.

It's still Go Gamecocks tonight tho
SC drivers are the fuckin worst!

Top Bottom