• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
They're not innocent though, and they and everyone else in the entire world know it. When you had an employee in charge of the game balls nicknamed "the deflator" you can't really claim you know nothing about illegally deflating footballs.

Yeah, this evil nickname that was used once....

...in the middle of the off season...

...and never appeared in any other texts or emails.

But fuck facts, right?

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
So done with preseason and how shitty the packers defense looks. cant stop watching though. At least we get to see what Abberdias can do now

Tom Penny

The only Bronco's QB to ever lose to the Patriots in the postseason is Tim Tebow. Your favorite postseason choker also managed beat the team I supposedly have nightmares about. We beat you more often then not, I guess nightmares really aren't reality.

What do the Broncos have do with you an Manning having nightmares about the Pats? I mean Manning is a whopping 6-13 against them.

Godslay

Banned
The ones about the refs over pumping the balls to 16 PSI? Scandalous!

Don't play dumb. Is needle a code word for something else?

1240591705224462511.png

1240591705323894447.png

1240591705421060271.png

1240591705501733807.png

What do the Broncos have do with you an Manning having nightmares about the Pats? I mean Manning is a whopping 6-13 against them.

Is Manning the Broncos? We we're beating Patriot ass before he was here, and we'll do it after he leaves.

As you have said yourself, regular season is inconsequential, so Manning as a Bronco is perfect against your team when it matters in a big game.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Damn Slay are you still on that? We all know they did we don't need for them to admit it. lol

Go enjoy a game!

squicken

Mostert and Barner could start for some of these teams with RB injury issues. STL will probably start Benny Cunningham in Week 1

MRSA

Banned
How's my savior Tebow doing?

Also fuck you assholes, I'll ask her out in spite of you degenerates.

I'll probably end up giving her a kiss on the cheek at the end of it like a weenie

Top Bottom