• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Get another bed....

but for real, unfortunately, especially when young, they love playing at night but you have a few options.

1. Make a bed for them and put cat nip, hopefully they like it but a lot of cats like sleeping in different places so that might not work all the time.

2. Play time before bed, get them tired so they'll sleep through the night. Cats sleep like 80% of the time so if you wear them out they will sleep all night long.

3. Get cat calming spray and spray on the bottom of your bed, if the cat goes near there it'll calm down and it shouldn't play as much.

http://www.amazon.com/Nutri-Vet-Pet-Ease-Paw-Gel-Cats-3-Ounce/dp/B0021L8WP6/ref=sr_1_5?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1441319557&sr=1-5&keywords=cat+calming+products
http://www.amazon.com/Pet-Naturals-Calming-count-1-11oz/dp/B0011DHJ2W/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1441319557&sr=1-1&keywords=cat+calming+products

4. Alternatively put cat nip in their play area before bed and hopefully that keeps them away from you while they tire themselves out.

5. Wear thick socks and enjoy the painful love!

Gonna tire her out a bit with my laser and rope toy thingy. She's an Enegizer bunny though.

RBH

Chargers & Rams pairing is gaining steam for Los Angeles:

The winds of change are reportedly blowing in the NFL's race to Los Angeles.

The Inglewood, Calif. stadium fronted by St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke is now the league's preferred choice, according to both Bleacher Report's Jason Cole and Bernie Miklasz of 101 Sports in St. Louis.

Both reporters have been covering the NFL's relocation efforts closely. And now, both appear to believe that Kroenke's Rams are favored to relocate -- along with the San Diego Chargers.

The rumors indicate the NFL doesn't want any divisional turmoil. By excluding one AFC West-based team, the two conferences won't have to trade member teams.

For now, the Raiders appear as if they're the odd team out. Cole reports that the league doesn't think the Silver & Black can pay their share of a new Carson, Calif. home.

That might mean a return to the negotiating table in Oakland -- or, a second look at other cities like San Antonio.
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ders-st-louis-rams-los-angeles-stadium-090215

cdyhybrid

I'm sorry Chris.

Here's a picture of my kitty.

VvnnUE2.jpg

Do you have a laser pointer for the kitty to chase around?

Ryan Lindley starting tonight!

FUCK YES.

Cards should have kept him starting, their offense might be better.

Do you have a laser pointer for the kitty to chase around?

Cards should have kept him starting, their offense might be better.

Of course! First thing I got her!

I was born in VA, moved south for college, moved to Tennessee for five years, and now I'm in SC. At this rate I'll be in Florida in no time. :(

Just embrace your inner racist and move to Boston already. Let you wife turn your daughter into the Pats fan she is destined to be.

Line_HTX

Does this mean that it'll be another sport with two LA teams?

Also, fuck giving San Antonio a team. Jerry and Bob would never accept that shit going down.

Of course! First thing I got her!

Just embrace your inner racist and move to Boston already. Let you wife turn your daughter into the Pats fan she is destined to be.

So you're saying you're a racist? You speak from experience? Heh heh heh

Godslay

Banned
What would you have done?

In the words of Bread, I'm not Kraft.

You can't accept a punishment though, and double back and say that we're innocent because it's all a witch hunt.

You either stand up and fight for your innocence and clear your name, or cower and accept that people will take that as an admission of guilty and suffer the punishment.

Kraft weighed his options, and took the punishment and the blemish on the franchise (everyone already declared them cheaters years ago, so how could it get worse really?), and accepted that in order to keep relations with NFL in working order.

I can accept that, why can't you guys?

In the words of Bread, I'm not Kraft.

You can't accept a punishment though, and double back and say that we're innocent because it's all a witch hunt.

You either stand up and fight for your innocence and clear your name, or cower and accept that people will take that as an admission of guilty and suffer the punishment.

Kraft weighed his options, and took the punishment and the blemish on the franchise (everyone already declared them cheaters years ago, so how could it get worse really?), and accepted that in order to keep relations with NFL in working order.

I can accept that, why can't you guys?
Im not Kraft, I don't have to accept anything.

Line_HTX

Yep. 50% animu fan base

Hey man, Narag's twitter isn't all that bad!

It's gametime for those 7 PM ET games. Back to fucking football, and shame on the NFL for not letting everyone talk about actual football.

Mech, who's going to make the 53 man roster? I know Polk is gone, but also I want to know what I'm watching for later besides the Savagery.

RBH

Two farmers meet at a crop field.

The first farmer asks, "How are you doing?"

The second farmer says, "I feel good from my head tomatoes."
NH9gE7v.gif

Top Bottom