• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

jakncoke

Banned
Don't play dumb. Is needle a code word for something else?

1240591705224462511.png

1240591705323894447.png

1240591705421060271.png

1240591705501733807.png

Tom does heroin, thats why he had so many texts. All to his dealers

Is Manning the Broncos? We we're beating Patriot ass before he was here, and we'll do it after he leaves.

As you have said yourself, regular season is inconsequential, so Manning as a Bronco is perfect against your team when it matters in a big game.

Tom does heroin, thats why he had so many texts. All to his dealers

Godslay

Banned
So yes, they were in reference to the refs over inflating the balls. Thanks for clearing that up.

Why would it be stressful getting it done then?

If the balls were over-inflated, why didn't they get the refs to put them to the proper PSI?

Why do they mention giving the needle or mentioning needles at all?

What is he doing to garner a reward from Tom in the form of shoes or cash?

Why did the NFL actually find that he disappeared into that bathroom with the balls which he shouldn't have had in the first place?

If you can slough all that off as coincidental, then I think it's fair to say that it's not coincidental.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
You're dead to me.

You are the first Broncos fan I've ever disowned.

Hunter will be around shortly to file the paperwork, enjoy being a Pats fan!

Hey, I'll be in full "fuck the Pats" mode come week 12.

We may disagree about the Patriots, but we both love the Broncos. Let's not hate.

MechDX

Before #Texans headed back into locker rm, @ShutDownCB1 gave the pregame huddle speech.

You go Charles James! Earn that spot tell those bitches what's up.

Top Bottom