• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Worst Harbs is making his glorious return to coaching on Fox Sports 1 right now.

And I'm enjoying it as we basically saw the pre-game be dedicated to basically slobbing Harbs's knob with a technique that FMT would be proud of and now we will watch as Mormons come and kill the dreams of Big Blue for one evening. I for am excited for that.

squicken

Today is one of those days that affirms my agnostic leanings. God gives Tebow the power to make the Eagles' roster with amazing throws the very same day evil and deceit are rewarded. Impossible to understand

Pepiope

Today is one of those days that affirms my agnostic leanings. God gives Tebow the power to make the Eagles' roster with amazing throws the very same day evil and deceit are rewarded. Impossible to understand
Tebow should be 8-10 tonight if t weren't for those 2 bad drops. I didn't think that was possible.

MechDX

Christian Covington is going to be a 6th round steal. Will be Cricks replacement next to Watt after Crick leaves as FA

And he is a native Canadian. Calling for you Kave.....

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll be shocked if the Packers don't keep three QBs this year. Hundley looks too good

Eh, a third string QB is a luxury I'd rather not spend

I don't know if I'm gonna be at her place tonight.

She's probably one of the most genuinely nicest people from what I remember and I'm genuinely one of the greatest assholes ever.

Hoodrats are so much easier to deal with. I just ask them spit or swallow and if they answer it's a win.

Nice man, don't fuck it up!

Godslay

Banned
the same godslay who called me retarded last week? don't think he needs an apology

You mean this, where did I call you a retard? I said it smacks of retardation and malnutrition. Nobody said shit when all you did was fuck with JNA. So get off your high horse.

Godslay said:
Being clutch in basketball is different than football. To compare the two smacks of retardation and possibly poor nutrition as a child. I'm guessing you weren't breast fed?

Is Manning clutch? Sometimes. Just like everyone else. Does he choke? Yes, just like everyone else does.

I haven't been following the conversation and I wasn't offended. I don't care where you or your wife come from. Carry on. Fuck and have kids. Yay.

Obviously it got you heated enough that you would call me a racist fuckstain.

Christian Covington is going to be a 6th round steal. Will be Cricks replacement next to Watt after Crick leaves as FA

And he is a native Canadian. Calling for you Kave.....

Kave is still stuck on his pre-snickers Manziel training.
tumblr_n17j67UIe11t4hacio1_500.gif

What the fuck is wrong with Blair Walsh?

He just missed another field goal. 2 for 7 or some shit.

I dont care if they just paid him. They should have him kick about 6 tonight and if he misses another he gets cut.

Dragon

Banned
Obviously it got you heated enough that you would call me a racist fuckstain.

Nah man. That was just to piss you off. Wasn't based on anything. I don't like you and I think you're full of shit but that's about it. Fuckstain is a strong word and people HATE being called racist. All it was!

JABEE

How do you people get this angry at other people in this thread?

I thought everything said in here was in good fun!

Trey

Godslay and dragon still make love to each other for pages and pages? Good to see some things never change around here.

Godslay

Banned
ya and i got banned for it and he's back as line_htx, who cares?

:jnc

Not so funny when the shoes on the other foot.

Nah man. That was just to piss you off. Wasn't based on anything. I don't like you and I think you're full of shit but that's about it. Fuckstain is a strong word and people HATE being called racist. All it was!

So guy who says I am full of shit, makes up a bullshit post about being a racist fuckstain?

What fucking world is this?

FDf1DxZ.gif

Top Bottom