• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Dragon

Banned
So guy who says I am full of shit, makes up a bullshit post about being a racist fuckstain?

What fucking world is this?

FDf1DxZ.gif

You support Tabris because he supports your team. Fuck you and your hypocritical homer fucking ways.

Godslay

Banned
Godslay and dragon still make love to each other for pages and pages? Good to see some things never change around here.

Gigantic waste of time and life isn't it?

Yet, it goes on and on.

I was dead set on starting fresh this season, even discussed it with mstdc in private.

Then some ass on Twitter decided to set me off a few months ago, and now here we are.

i'm not the one demanding you apologize, i'm just letting jabee know that you're an asshole too!

Well no one ever denied that.

You support Tabris because he supports your team. Fuck you and your hypocritical homer fucking ways.

Tabris has always been nice to me. I'm sorry you don't like him.

this_guy

Texans running game needs work. Watching Hard Knocks I thought Hilliard would be a bruising RB, but he's not that he's just a slow RB.

Top Bottom