• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Godslay

Banned
who will be the neck donor

The neck is an old rusty slinky that's all twisted up because some dumbass little neighbor kid fucked it up by trying to play jump rope with it in the shower.

If it can survive that I think it's good for another 50 years.

Godslay

Banned
That just looks like horrific defense. Also, Caldwell basically had to stop for the ball

Yeah, I wasn't commenting on the logistics of the play. Even so the Cards bit on the PA, it was just nostalgia for me in that Elway, Plummer, even Cutler ran that play.

The throw was 52 yards in the air, and a bit behind, but accurate.

jbug617

Banned
os23icu.gif

I just picture a complete hick in the upper deck at JerryWorld, spittin in a cup and complainin "Where's Tony Ro-mo? I done paid seven dollars fer this?"

Hernandez was framed though

Yeah.. okay. I need to hear your theory. Let me get my tinfoil hat ready. Did Rex Ryan do it? He didnt have a fall guy

Never heard of him

much like the WWE and Benoit, you can't erase him from your hearts

yep, nobody cares as long as you contribute to Ws

Yup PREACH. If he was found not guilty, I'd hope Cleveland would have picked him up. I dont care. Barkley said it best..

TIL: Taylor Mays has accepted destiny and joined the Raiders.

Remember when everyone thought Seattle would take him and then they took Earl Thomas?

Top Bottom