• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

Dak and Boykin already look better so far :v but Boykin won't see anything after next week. Dak will probably be playing by mid season though.

Cool. I get excited about rookie QBs but haven't heard much about this year's crop. I'm Team Wentz for some reason I can't explain. Maybe to stick it to LA? Who knows. Go Wentz!

And I'm still pulling for Jamis to be the best from last year's QBs.

Hindl

Cool. I get excited about rookie QBs but haven't heard much about this year's crop. I'm Team Wentz for some reason I can't explain. Maybe to stick it to LA? Who knows. Go Wentz!

Barring injuries Wentz probably isn't going to play this year, and if he is it probably won't be till the end of the season. Dak is probably the bet to make.

Yeah I'm also rooting for Jameis, I like him more than Mariota. It's only preseason games but Dak has played solid, who knows how he'll do though when teams are giving it their all.

Is Wentz still injured or is he gonna play this week?

Hindl

Yeah I'm also rooting for Jameis, I like him more than Mariota. It's only preseason games but Dak has played solid, who knows how he'll do though when teams are giving it their all.

Is Wentz still injured or is he gonna play this week?

He can probably play but I don't think he'll play until next week to wrap up preseason just to be safe.

Someone tell Floyd that he's blocked and I can't see his message but that if my good friend Dutch were to extend an invitation I'd happily join his league

gronk-shirt-blue.gif

Bread

Banned
when you're fighting with 15 other shirtless men sometimes it's hard to keep your composure and focus on the ultimate goal. many of us have failed to keep our eyes on the prize.

mr2xxx

Banned
North Jersey. Basically right by NYC.

My issue is I want to pay as little as possible for the internet and tv. But Fios is being bitchy about me downgrading.

Not easy when you are an out of town fan trying to watch the games.

Is Sunday Ticket available through any other service like PS Vue? Or still exclusive through DirecTV?

http://slickdeals.net/f/8968599-nfl-sunday-ticket-streaming-99-student-price-free-max-upgrade

I did it through here. I used a USC players info to get the student discount.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel you man

Also, you found a nice place with your blonde bae?

When can I attend the wedding?

We closed on it yesterday! Proud owners of a big ass 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom slice of suburbia. Complete with hideous 1997 kitchen and unfinished basement. Gonna remodel for the rest of my life apparently!

Probably just gonna have two parties for each of our friend groups since big weddings are silly expensive. Gonna have our wedding wherever the honeymoon is at most likely...with like 6 people in attendance.

Went ring shopping last weekend and everything.

Just go with scrolls. Less of a hassle and all you need is nails or thumbtacks.

I seriously had a few DBZ and Gundam wall scrolls in like 2002. Also this awesome Ghost in the Shell poster where the chick was half naked and had wires and shit coming out of her.

It was a simpler time before the moe. Before the SAO. Before the incest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom