• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr2xxx

Banned
Kirks been such a pleasant surprise, wasn't expecting much last year but he's proven himself. Time to see if he can take it to the next level.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I love when cats walk around in blatantly fake shirts that don't look anything like the real jerseys.

I also like when cats show up in jerseys of teams that aren't even playing which happens all the time on Panthers home gamedays because Charlotte's full of transplants and damn yankees:(

Well the city was built on banking pretty much so you're going to have an influx of transplants for sure.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Let me know if Cash goes out with the second unit in the Panthers game. Apparently he played quite a bit with the second team last week.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lolandry.gif

Are the Carolina announcers always so apologetic with Cam?

Tonight is the most critical I've heard them be of Cam in a while.

Of course, this is his worst game since...the Eagles game last year (not counting the SB when his offensive linemen and receivers conspired against him)

TheFatOne

Defense looked very good. Tom looked good in spots, but very rusty. Jimmy got his ass handed to him.

Have high hopes for the defense this year. I like how they are more athletic than they have been in years past. They now have legit talent on defense which is great.

dionysus

Yaldog
I know its just preseason but the Saints aren't looking too great so far. The defense has been better tho. Maybe they've adopted the old Indy Preseason = DGAF mode

A lot of the Offensive stats last year were accumulated in garbage time in the 2nd half.

Defense looks slightly better but I don't think we really have a top 5 offense especially with our o-line looking bad.

The Panthers' broadcast named their player of the game as Devin Funchess.

He has 5 catches for 50 yards.

That tells you everything you need to know about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom