• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Degastream now has 1 million subscribers.

Maybe even 2 million. I haven't checked for a few seconds.

Perfectly sensible decision to be honest.

100%

Do not blame him one bit. No way in hell he should put himself out there to get leveled in a garbage vanilla preseason game. I'll trade a preseason INT for a healthy ODB in the regular season any day of the week.

I really need to see Romo win an Owl before he retires. He has been the most entertaining qb since he started in 06. Tremendous heart and talent who could never get the right pieces around him to make it all the way. Come on Dak, just go 3-3 for us.

I was feeling great about Dak but I saw some obvious weaknesses against Seattle so I'm not sure hes ready yet. Most of all I'm worried about the inevitable pussified play-calling by the horrific coaches. He's shown to be pretty fearless throwing the ball, dont have him dink and dunk all game, no team fears that shit. Thats not going to win you games.

RBH

If DM goes to Degastream it will be like when Hulk Hogan left Wwf for WCW.

The WCW fans would be fired up!

disco-inferno-dancer.gif

Kevtones

If Mariota can stay healthy I like this offense. The receiving core is not great but improved and Henry/Murray is a nice backfield duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom