• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Sure but they said even if they pull the trigger on Vegas raiders are playing in Oakland for another three years.

Zeke

What are the odds of the chargers going LA? I know SD has that vote for the stadium coming up soon. Spanos is a real asshole you think SD would vote that shit down out of spite?
I can't see that happening
Is there a viable place for them to play in Vegas while construction is going on?

DM, it's not your fault
tumblr_m5d9r5OseA1rs25p4o1_400.gif
Yes it is and don't you tell him it isn't

RBH

What are the odds of the chargers going LA? I know SD has that vote for the stadium coming up soon. Spanos is a real asshole you think SD would vote that shit down out of spite?

From everything I've read, the chances are slim that the Chargers' referendum vote for the stadium in San Diego in November gets passed. They need a 2/3 majority vote to get approval rather than just a simple majority, and I just don't see that happening. That would then open the door to the Chargers going to LA, but I don't know if Spanos would be willing to work together with Kroenke and basically be seen as the 2nd team to the Rams.

Syrinx

I wonder why Las Vegas of all places has become such a hotspot for major NA leagues to expand/relocate to. Even with its population boom it's still only barely a top 30 metro area in the US, and a ton of those are transplants.

I wonder why Las Vegas of all places has become such a hotspot for major NA leagues to expand/relocate to. Even with its population boom it's still only barely a top 30 metro area in the US, and a ton of those are transplants.

Because it's Vegas. Even if the team is bad, you likely have no problems filing the stadium. Plus, they at least seem interested in helping build a new stadium (which is a hell of a lot more than we can say for Oakland)

Zeke

From everything I've read, the chances are slim that the Chargers' referendum vote for the stadium in San Diego in November gets passed. They need a 2/3 majority vote to get approval rather than just a simple majority, and I just don't see that happening. That would then open the door to the Chargers going to LA, but I don't know if Spanos would be willing to work together with Kroenke and basically be seen as the 2nd team to the Rams.
Damn didn't know they needed a 2/3 majority. From what I've read spanos hates Stan but it's not like he has many other options.

for an NFL team is makes perfect sense. Fans will plan their vacations around those 8 home games.

Hindl

Givens caught the only pass I saw thrown to him. Started the game

DGB had a TD but for some reason stopped running his route. Later on had a jump ball TD that was insanely easy. But DB was practice squad guy

Algholor dropped a pass, a true drop, and it was intercepted

Huff was best WR and a lot of that was RAC and a nice jet sweep TD

Damn interesting thanks. DGB seems like he still has effort problems and I just don't know what's wrong with agholor. Dudes spirit must just be broken, not sure if he'll recover. Chip really has a bad run with 1st round picks.

Interesting about huff tho I thought he was a guaranteed cut

The NFL sent me a survey asking if I would be interested more in tickets for the LA Rams, LA Raiders or LA Chargers.

I told them to fuck off, and doubly fuck off on the seat licensing garbage.

squicken

Preseason blah blah blah ... Colts aren't making the playoffs. They are going to be top 5 pick bad. Still can't run or pass block, awful D. I really think the Jags are going to win the division

Narag

Preseason blah blah blah ... Colts aren't making the playoffs. They are going to be top 5 pick bad. Still can't run or pass block, awful D. I really think the Jags are going to win the division

Thank god, this'll free up my weekends in December and January.

I do too. Paper.. You can be proud of your team friend :)

Yeah wtf is this?! On wifi it won't work, but if I'm using data it'll be green

Dammit Floy!
*moves Floy down in Browns gaf rankings
At least I know that Adam will always be at the bottom :)

Kinda feel like if Luck can stay healthy he can carry them to 8 or 9 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom