• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
cards should've cashed in last year on a potential superbowl. both the AFC and NFC were weak, and they could've easily won that superbowl. they aren't going to make the playoffs this year, guaranteed!

squicken

Holy shit, that hit Palmer just took after throwing the TAINT

E: actually, don't think it was as bad as it looked live.

Yeah guys wear their helmets way too loose. But it was still dirty imo

I said it last year but Carson is really looking like Delhomme. There's the same confidence but he can no longer physically do the job

necrosis

cards should've cashed in last year on a potential superbowl. both the AFC and NFC were weak, and they could've easily won that superbowl. they aren't going to make the playoffs this year, guaranteed!

i personally wouldn't go so far as to guarantee it, but their window is closing pretty fucking quickly

Yeah guys wear their helmets way too loose. But it was still dirty imo

I said it last year but Carson is really looking like Delhomme. There's the same confidence but he can no longer physically do the job
I think those last two playoff games are going to haunt him this year, and not just psychologically. He's gonna see the same things GB and Car threw at him until he proves he can deal with it, or until he retires.

Bitanator

whatthefuck4c0b9_medium_medium.gif

Omg god I remember that what game was that?

DMczaf

When you walk into the break room with the TV airing a story about a cop getting shot last night and a co-worker goes "I guess cops get to riot and steal tonight, that's how it works right?"

:|

squicken

Holy crap mech your boy with those stone hands

And Brock can drop a dime. Really evident he has great touch on those deep throws

MechDX

Holy crap mech your boy with those stone hands

And Brock can drop a dime. Really evident he has great touch on those deep throws

Pre draft of you followed along he literally couldn't catch anything. He isn't as bad as most were saying.

His speed though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom