• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

RBH has control of the Cowboys?
sideeye.gif

Anyone know of any way to watch a game from yesterday? I missed the Giants because I was out last night.
NFL Network is showing the replay on Tuesday.

bionic77

Is it worth it to get a used car certified by the dealer?

Thinking of upgrading the wife's RX to a GX (1-3 years old depending on price and other shit).

Or should I just sell and buy cars on Craigslist like a true savage?

gutshot

Seeing a lot of optimism amongst Eagles fans after last night's game, particularly with regards to Bradford. Have we learned nothing?

Anyone know of any way to watch a game from yesterday? I missed the Giants because I was out last night.

Quick game summary..
Defense was good, no, very good, but the offense line was awful...also Odell made a pre-season business decision, Eli was trying to kill him..

Thinking of upgrading the wife's RX to a GX (1-3 years old depending on price and other shit).

The only real upside to CPO is the warranty that they offer, the vehicles aren't really in any better or worse condition than if you bought it second hand, as long as you get the vehicle checked out by a good mechanic first you should be fine.

RBH

It depends on the car you're looking at. For Lexus, I don't think CPO vehicles are as much of a necessity since the reliability of Lexus is usually pretty solid so that the extended warranty isn't as worthwhile in the long-run. I lean toward the CPO route for European cars since I feel their reliability is more of a wild card. But for Lexus, you should be ok either way. Just get the car checked out first by a mechanic and check the CarFax before committing.

Afrikan

You would think the Texans would be a good team to use in Madden. Especially all their WRs, homerun speed RB...and obviously their defense.

only if you are good at playing QB.

Still sticking with my 9ers...but I'll try them out when I get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom