• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this sad.

Guy needs to quit.

You made a joke last season about him possibly having hyperparathyroidism, but I think there's smoke there. It was an awkward hit sure, but it seems Romo breaks something every time weight is put on him.

At very least somebody put him on a broccoli diet.

Afrikan

Wassup with Fox's sound?

I mean I guess it's a good thing I don't have to hear Buck's voice, the background noise is drowning the commentary.

Afrikan

It goes with their shitty HD picture...I wonder what their 4k will look like ;)

any NFL games going to be broadcast in 4K this year?

didn't NBC broadcast some part of the Olympics in 4K? maybe they do the same for a Sunday Night Football game.

DirectTv has a 4K channel, wonder if they can sneak in a 4K game. :/

edit- you would think the NFL would do it for their GAMEPASS app.. fucking $100 already and shit.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fuck... The cart.

:(

whatthefuck4c0b9_medium_medium.gif

Ricker

any NFL games going to be broadcast in 4K this year?

didn't NBC broadcast some part of the Olympics in 4K? maybe they do the same for a Sunday Night Football game.

DirectTv has a 4K channel, wonder if they can sneak in a 4K game. :/

edit- you would think the NFL would do it for their GAMEPASS app.. fucking $100 already and shit.

Not sure about NBC..I am in Canada and TSN are showing a lot of Blue Jays game in 4k,looks pretty good from what I saw in a bar(I dont have a 4K set yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom