• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

So Howie saw the Eagles WRs last year and thought "all we need is an UDFA and a guy Tennessee gave away for a ham sandwich!"
He can't fix everything in one off-season. The O-Line was most important and we put a lot of resources into it this off-season. Next year we can get the WR and RB in the draft.

giphy.gif

2. Y'all gonna eat them crab legs

3. All the accusations were correct, I should be in jail fam.

8. You're not gonna tell the cops, right?
:jnc

My boy Brax
We talked about this

Brock sucks. Good thing there's a lot of Millers on that team to make him look competent.
Our boy grew up so fast Chuck :')

OSU alum John Simon with that INT.

Thanks BG!
Thanks John for leading the team to 12-0 Urban's first year. :)

Look it's Mike Vrabel. Guess where he went to school??

The Ohio State University
Mech is getting it.. If only Squicken would get it.. Thank Ohio State Squicken.. Thank it!!

if i'm calculating everything correctly, you're telling me the niners defense is elite then. see you in the superbowl brah!
Jim O'Neil friend.. Don't believe it.

manfestival

dang that feeling when my grandmother just passed and my family told me that my uncle is so sick that they are telling us to expect him to pass very very soon

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
dang that feeling when my grandmother just passed and my family told me that my uncle is so sick that they are telling us to expect him to pass very very soon

I'm sorry for your loss.

It's always hard when a loved one passes but it's even harder when they go in rapid succession like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom