• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrAaci1UkAAgJ8Z.jpg

why

bionic77

You of all people should know that erections come in all shapes and sizes.

Some of us get attracted to shapely (and sometimes unshapely) members of the opposite sex. Some people are only attracted to people of the same sex. And some people need a cartoon or videogame character to spring their dong.

Browns cut Paul Kruger, didn't see that one coming.

Also Browns have a new kicker, with is Dms old kicker.....Before the whole 2nd round kicker unpleasantness

Colasante

What a weird week for Bryan Stork. I'd like to see the Patriots try to trade him again to the Texans, if they're allowed to do that after a failed physical, but they'll probably just cut him now.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
All of Brocks throws yesterday.
The Wi-Fi in NRG Stadium still sucks. I don't feel like I can complain about free Wi-Fi meant to serves tens of thousands of people. But that doesn't mean it doesn't suck. 11 for 13 and the two incompletes were drops. One of them good for a TD. There was a throw that was behind and another where he went short or 3rd and long. But this is a damned good performance. Hopkins is a monster that pulled 5 yards out of nowhere for a first down and I'm pretty sure Fuller just 🔥't his man all day.

I think we've got our half reasonably covered. Cowboys! How's your half coming along in the All Texas Superbowl?

Calling it now chip is gonna cut kap and the cowboys will pick him up. Media will tease kap for being signed to America's Team.
Edit: no words

I really used to like Kap but what he is trying to do to Chip now is so terrible. Since the moment Chip came to SF there has been talk about the 9ers cutting Kap. He doesnt fit Chip's offense at all, and he was terrible last year. So Kap pulls this stunt with the anthem and now if the 9ers cut him all the narratives will be about how Chip is racist and didnt like Kap sticking up for black people. Im almost wonder if the 9ers will give him the RGIII treament now, keep him on the team but keep him on the bench so he cant get hurt and cash in the injury clasue in his contract.

SonnyBoy

can a trade even go through on a failed physical

I imagine it'd be up to their team doctors and their criteria for pass/fail.

I'm thinking that the Skins were extra critical of him, especially after everything that happened last week. I took him damn near a week to show up for his physical, typically a player is on the next flight in. It seems as though the Patriots had a hint this would happen.

The Patriots will cut him and one of the discussed teams may pick him up.

Zeke

Just read this little story on Dak. Trying to find reasons to be optimistic this season and this helps. I really hope he finds success here. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and seems like he takes this all very seriously.
This story from training camp reflects that: In an 11-on-11 period late in practice, the offense had 10 seconds left to score, and Prescott was the quarterback with the first unit. He passed to Dez Bryant, and Bryant was supposed to out of bounds immediately so the clock would stop or go to the ground so the offense could call a timeout. But Bryant tried to score instead, was stopped, and the clock ran out. Prescott ran to him and said words to this effect: We know you’re the best receiver in the world and you MIGHT score, but we can’t take that chance. You gotta use your head and get the clock stopped. That’s a rookie, talking to Dez Bryant. And Bryant, to his credit acknowledged Prescott was right. Prescott grew a lot in the eyes of the starting offense, and the coaches, that day.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/08/28/colin-kaepernick-national-anthem-49ers-nfl-peter-king

Zeke

I'm not ready to let go....
Me either man me either. I think people are hyping up Dak way too much. I want him to be the next guy but it's a lot for a rookie. I'll gladly eat crow if he comes in and plays lights out but I really don't see him playing like he has during preseason. I hope they don't give him the Weeden treatment and have him toss checkdowns and play extremely conservative.

Me either man me either. I think people are hyping up Dak way too much. I want him to be the next guy but it's a lot for a rookie. I'll gladly eat crow if he comes in and plays lights out but I really don't see him playing like he has during preseason. I hope they don't give him the Weeden treatment and have him toss checkdowns and play extremely conservative.

He beats the Giants week 1, the hype gonna be through the roof, fans gonna kick Romo out, until week 2 loss...

The real question is if he is less terrible in Kelly's offense than what they have now. Which is entirely possible.

The idea that buttfumble could be the better option then almost anything seems so crazy to me. He turns the ball over constantly, he makes terrible decisions, his arm sucks. A 7th rounder from Notrhwestern just outplayed him. It is time for him to hang them up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave, yo boy Coons got cut.. Along with Paul Kruger, E.J Bibbs, and the great one Austin Davis

Good morning to all

smh, I've been telling you guys for how long how utterly useless Coons was.

Absolutely worthless Coons.

and thus my racism has ended.

Lol Grossi always manages to be the saltiest fish in the sea. Squickens undisputed number 1 boy.

What's he salty about now? What?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom