• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was supposed to be Stafford eating that.....somehow turned into this.
bBA1inn.jpg

It was supposed to be a 5 minute job, did it in 3...so I wasted another 5 minutes or so to do this. I don't understand it either.

Why do you hate the Texans? Is it caused we kicked your ass that one time?

If anything, you ravens should fucking love us. lol

For starters:
Ruining Matt Schaub's career with vicious boos and running him out of town, in addition to threatening him
Disrespecting Andre Johnson
Watt the bully/Hating selfies (thought about separating these but that seems unfair)
Giving Mallett starts and enabling the Ravens to think he wasn't trash
The Texans tried to introduce a new fight song in 2003 written by Chad Kroeger from Nickelback
Line
<3

There's a bunch more but honestly the most egregious ones are Schaub/Andre/Watt. Really fuck the Mallett one but season's already over anyway if Flacco isn't 100% yet, and I already got my championship parade this year anyway, so *shrug go Pens

What was supposed to be Stafford eating that.....somehow turned into this.
bBA1inn.jpg

It was supposed to be a 5 minute job, did it in 3...so I wasted another 5 minutes or so to do this. I don't understand it either.

Speaking of Fatford, I learned today from Barnwell's article on Teddy Football that Stafford had one of the noodliest arms in football last year. He had the third shortest air travel on his passes. I wonder if this was intentional to try and cut back on his turnovers?

For starters:
Ruining Matt Schaub's career with vicious boos and running him out of town, in addition to threatening him
Disrespecting Andre Johnson
Watt the bully/Hating selfies (thought about separating these but that seems unfair)
Giving Mallett starts and enabling the Ravens to think he wasn't trash
I agree, mech is the worst!

I had this Good Morning Football show on NFLN this morning.

"Who's your favorite QB under 30?"
Nate Burleson: "Matthew Stafford."
*entire room erupts in laughter*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom