• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good read about ex-Green Beret Brian Decker trying to bring his system for choosing Special Forces candidates to the NFL to decrease 1st round busts.

Interesting stuff. Apparently Joe Banner and Mike Lombardi hired him to help out with the Browns in early 2014, but were subsequently fired before his first day.

13938572_1110207549072904_769276764210314565_n.jpg

I imagine all players that have put on the uniform can relate.

Started dating slightly older lady, very well to do.

She is attending a wedding in Croatia next month and offered to let me be her date. She said she will pay for my ticket, and she already has lodging.

My brain is equal parts "yes free trip with attractive woman!" The other part is "Is this a scam? Is she crazy? I will get murdered."

Should I do it? It's one business week.

Can you find me a nice internship there?

You got it friend, I'll make some calls. You're doing finance right?

She is attending a wedding in Croatia next month and offered to let me be her date. She said she will pay for my ticket, and she already has lodging.

My brain is equal parts "yes free trip with attractive woman!" The other part is "Is this a scam? Is she crazy? I will get murdered."

You should go, when do viking fans get to experience happiness?
RIP BannedEpisode

Perfect!

oh geez

@AKinkhabwala
Steelers haven't gotten one practice out of TE Ladarius Green. We're told it's NOT bc of surgically-repaired ankle
@RapSheet
Green is having recurring headaches. Big storyline to watch.

rando14

Do you not have a job...? You can just take a week off like that?

I'd do it!! Bring some rubbers. Visit our Euro friends while you're there. Croatia is close to Nederland, right Dutchy?

Bread

Banned
Can we trade you for harambe
no

Do it. Do it. Do it.

There's a small chance you aren't murdered and maybe she falls in love with you and you become her boy toy and you don't need to work anymore.

Go for it, you'll be fine.

Since the hostilities ended in 1995, there remain an estimated 90,000 landmines in Croatia

Fox318

Banned make sure you have loud angry sex so that the Brides father can hear what will happen to her daughter later that night.

Do you not have a job...? You can just take a week off like that?

I'd do it!! Bring some rubbers. Visit our Euro friends while you're there. Croatia is close to Nederland, right Dutchy?

I do, I'm an analyst so I work on year long projects that allow for wiggle room. I just don't take too much time off.

Free sex trip to Croatia? You'd be stupid not to.

Bread

Banned
Yeah, but what's the overall goal?

I need to spend more time with it, but vague lies as a selling point...eh.
If you're looking for a game with an overall goal this is not for you. I like the idea of exploring and upgrading my stuff, that's why I'm having a great time so far.

Also I don't think it's fair to say that vague lies were the selling point. They were definitely lying and it's bullshit but the selling point of the game was never to meet up with your friends or find some person randomly in the galaxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom