• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not stoop down to their level, Chris.

You're right, we gotta be better than them, Dutch I want to apologize for my comment regarding your errr...manhood, you and bae seem happy together and I'm sure she's more than satisfied with whatever you have to offer her despite your obvious deficiencies as a pats fan.

:jnc

As big as number one Pats fans Donald Trump's hands?

:jnc

A long time ago the Civil War between Kave's Raptors and BG's Lebron Clev Team threatened to tear the two apart.
giphy.gif

But now wounds have healed, and their bonds are stronger then ever.
giphy.gif

Prosperity 2016!
8-8!
w6AAA.gif

Sounds like No Man's Shit got a case of overhype and overrated.
I felt like it would end up like this since the first trailer and people just hyping it up since reveal day. There was no way any of it was gonna be as depicted especially coming from an indie dev and being on console. But I just kept quiet since the defense force is strong at the moment.

Line_HTX

I felt like it would end up like this since the first trailer and people just hyping it up since reveal day. There was no way any of it was gonna be as depicted especially coming from an indie dev and being on console. But I just kept quiet since the defense force is strong at the moment.

I just like seeing certain people get pie in their faces. It's pretty entertaining, lol

Eagles Why your team sucks...

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-philadelphia-eagles-1785083865

Your coach: OMG it’s Doug Pederson! Mastermind of the 12-minute drill! This is just the fucking best. You Eagles fans pissed and moaned about Andy Reid for over a decade, and now the team has been forced to crawl back to the Reid coaching tree. They couldn’t even get the genuine article. They had to get the outlet store version. And Donovan McNabb got an ESPN gig! It’s the mid-2000s all over again! Remember those?!

The only amusing part of this dead and barren NFL offseason was watching both the Eagles and Bradford play themselves while trying to play one another. This team handed Sam $22 million guaranteed—even though he’s fucking terrible—and then immediately turned around and traded the farm to draft Dakota Tebow, Carson Wentz. That caused Bradford to throw a fit and demand a trade. OH, NO! SAM BRADFORD IS UNHAPPY! WHATEVER WILL WE DO?! Hey, shithead: The only team that would be dumb enough to trade for you already did. Medical schools would reject your cadaver if you tried to donate it.

Also, the Wing Bowl is where all Trump supporters are spawned. They spring from the arena fully formed, like the Uruk-hai.

:jnc that Uruk-hai line got me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom