• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

But I was always a Seahawks fan. *looks for kid picture of me wearing a leather Seahawks jacket* :p

I just like rooting for the underdogs. In this case more like I feel pity towards the Browns XD

Anybody see the Ravens Broncos game on YouTube? Man was that a good game, crazy seeing how badly Peyton became in his old age. I almost forgot how he looked like when he played well.

Jesus, that blonde Dutch 200m sprinter...

Dafne Schippers?

22847bebd513c9bfb88bb110b51f157d.jpg

She can carry me around in her strong arms.

I mean... Didn't you switch teams too?......
kinda surprised no ones giving you any shit...

Boban, did you decide on your new team yet?

Nah, not yet. I'll let it happen organically, at least now I can use my Gamepass subscription to pick and choose the most interesting games to watch rather than wasting three hours of every Sunday on the shitty Rams.

Poor Fanto, should have stuck with the Dolphins.

Gobias

Banned
Nah, not yet. I'll let it happen organically, at least now I can use my Gamepass subscription to pick and choose the most interesting games to watch rather than wasting three hours of every Sunday on the shitty Rams.

I've heard a lot about a prosperous Midwestern city on the rise. You might want to look in on that when selecting a team.

bionic77

I stopped playing fantasy football about 4 years ago. Starting again this year cause bitch ass marks made me. Has anything change? Are RB, and WR still the heavy hitters?
Yes. But the people who win are usually losers who do nothing but FF. You have to get replacements for your RBs on the waivers as soon as they hit unless you are lucky as fuck.

Tom Coughlin returns to the franchise he helped build in his new role as Senior Advisor to Football Operations for the NFL.
Jacksonville Jaguars ‏@Jaguars 5m5 minutes ago
Senior Advisor to Football Operations for @NFL, & former #Jaguars coach Tom Coughlin present at #JaxCamp16 today.

I only still do FF cause my friend who hosts rhe draft makes some killer BBQ and has tons of beer. I'll do what I did last year which is print out the top 100 players available the night before and just pick the next best guy off that list. All this "research" and shit is for the birds.

Tom Penny

I only still do FF cause my friend who hosts rhe draft makes some killer BBQ and has tons of beer. I'll do what I did last year which is print out the top 100 players available the night before and just pick the next best guy off that list. All this "research" and shit is for the birds.
Must be a small league to only need 100 players...

Philly media already beating the war drums. Doug and Howie aren't getting much benefit of the doubt

Eagles' desperation shows Bradford was right to want out

After Close Call with Carson Wentz, Doug Pederson at Risk of Costing Eagles Big

Both of these articles were so dumb, but particularly the bleacher report one.

First it talks about how veterans were running special teams drills and how that's so awful, ignoring the fact that the Eagles have had the best special teams in the league for two straight years and they made two huge plays in the first preseason game. Then it's OMG you mean Doug Pederson played his 3rd string QB with his other 3rd string players? The humanity!

You don't coddle players in the NFL.

Fantomex

He's gonna decide on a bitch team. Maybe the Lions.

Keep my name and my team out of your mouth, you
rOQiuEs.png

With all due respect of course

You dont have to pretend anymore friend, you can come out as an Eagles fan now. Hell Howie actually made a great trade yesterday, things are looking up.

Philly media already beating the war drums. Doug and Howie aren't getting much benefit of the doubt

Eagles' desperation shows Bradford was right to want out

After Close Call with Carson Wentz, Doug Pederson at Risk of Costing Eagles Big

I listened to about 8 hours of sports talk radio yesterday in Philly and all they talked about was how dumb Doug was to have Wentz passing at the end of that game. There will be no honeymoon period at all for Doug. The knives are already out and once the team struggles it is going to get so much worse.

You dont have to pretend anymore friend, you can come out as an Eagles fan now. Hell Howie actually made a great trade yesterday, things are looking up.

I listened to about 8 hours of sports talk radio yesterday in Philly and all they talked about was how dumb Doug was to have Wentz passing at the end of that game. There will be no honeymoon period at all for Doug. The knives are already out and once the team struggles it is going to get so much worse.

You must listen to shit tier The Fanatic radio. Listen to WIP where they actually talk sense. Every actual former NFL player on the station was all about keeping him in. It was only the talking heads that have never played the game that whined. Even Ray Didinger didn't have a problem with it.

Why?

WHY? GOOD MERCIFUL GOD WHY?!

This suddenly explains a lot.

Dude you haven't experienced the beauty of sports radio until you've listened to it in Philly. The sports radio culture here is unlike anywhere else in the country, it's unparalleled. So much stupidity, but so much entertainment.

Draxal

Dude you haven't experienced the beauty of sports radio until you've listened to it in Philly. The sports radio culture here is unlike anywhere else in the country, it's unparalleled. So much stupidity, but so much entertainment.

Sports Pope would excommunicate those chumps

I remember when Joe and Evan were cohosting with the guys from WIP; and there was about to be a fist fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom