• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/CardsMarkD/status/765716203247505408
CqBe0suVYAAnOu-.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Source: The #Browns are suspending nickel CB K'Waun Williams two weeks -- one game check -- for the ongoing dispute regarding his status.

They have a dispute about an ankle injury he had.

rando14

Smh BG acting like he could just walk over to RGDivorcee and just charm her out of her Uggs and SpongeBob onesie!!

Buddy I think it's best to stick with whatcha know, you know the bill belichek's daughter-types... 🤗🙃

I'm sad, just found out my runescape name was taken away from me, just because I hadn't logged in like 3 years :'s some high level d bag took it.
Tis a sad day....

Is it possible to change my name on Gaf too? I only had it cause of my ties to runescape RIP

Boban I started watching person of interest. You were right, it's not bad. Only a few eps into s1, but the main character is kinda a badass 😬

Line_HTX

I'm sad, just found out my runescape name was taken away from me, just because I hadn't logged in like 3 years :'s some high level d bag took it.
Tis a sad day....

Is it possible to change my name on Gaf too? I only had it cause of my ties to runescape RIP

You're going to have to ask a mod or admin.

I stopped playing fantasy football about 4 years ago. Starting again this year cause bitch ass marks made me. Has anything change? Are RB, and WR still the heavy hitters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom