• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

simples

Banned
I assume Vita struggles because most of us are under the impression it has no games. My 3DS XL however, has plenty of solid games to play. I felt the same way about the PSP and haven't given either a chance. The one thing that makes me consider it is the ability to play PS1 RPGs on the go and that's due to my buddy playing FF8 on it recently, seeing that is far more effective than any marketing I've seen on the product. It might be neat to play my PS4 games on it as well when there are actually PS4 games worth playing.
or maybe because when most normal grown ass people are on the go, they are doing on the go things. like driving, talking, socializing and not thinking about video games for every living moment of their daily lives

when I want to play my games I will do so in front my 1080p Bravia with my 5.1 setup, a controller that doesn't give me cramps on my leather couch playing games that are not compromised to fit on a garbage handheld with limited capacity

I don't take the bus to middle school anymore that I need to get my Pokemon on for 15 mins in the morning. those days are over. and even among those kids most have iPhones and iPod touches, and the magic and yugio at the cafeteria lunch table type ones have 3ds'

vita has no place in people's lives

Man, Goodell brings up adding more entries to the playoffs so much that I feel it's an inevitability now. What a greedy fuck, this does nothing but dilute the playoffs and ruin the urgency and struggle between teams for those last spots. You add a couple more entries and it's just allowing scrubs to walk in. Situations like the Cards missing the playoffs with 10 wins this season is a rarity and this really isn't needed. Apparently the plan is to have a game on Friday and Monday night to accommodate the extra games. Won't hit until 2015 at the earliest though but I fully expect it to be implemented for 2015 season at this point.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Congrats to Denver and Seattle for being among the last to reach the end of a legitimate non-Goodell bracket.

Gobias

Banned
Can't wait to have that first round NBA playoffs excitement. Thanks Goodell.

And I almost spun out and died today all because I wanted to get Taco Bell. I hate snow.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Michelle Beadle is heading back to ESPN.

So there are no dolphin coaches at senior bowl practice, only scouts, per twitter the dolphins are understaffed and philbin doesn't seem to give a shit. Nice.

Better than what the Browns have over there!

BehosKdCIAANxx6.jpg

The city of Denver: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?! Don't give Sherman motivation.

or maybe because when most normal grown ass people are on the go, they are doing on the go things. like driving, talking, socializing and not thinking about video games for every living moment of their daily lives

when I want to play my games I will do so in front my 1080p Bravia with my 5.1 setup, a controller that doesn't give me cramps on my leather couch playing games that are not compromised to fit on a garbage handheld with limited capacity

I don't take the bus to middle school anymore that I need to get my Pokemon on for 15 mins in the morning. those days are over. and even among those kids most have iPhones and iPod touches, and the magic and yugio at the cafeteria lunch table type ones have 3ds'

On the go was used as a blanket term, plenty of people enjoy playing while lounging on the couch with tv running in the back ground. The freedom to play in any room and any position regardless where your tv is setup. Ignoring your hyperbole, I can appreciate your point of view because I felt the same and refused to buy the 3DS for a long time until so many quality titles piled up that it was worth giving a try. If you think the only adults playing hand helds are basement dwellers, you're blind. I see people playing all over the place from theaters to resteraunts to waiting lobbies and all different demographics save for the elderly. Do I do that shit? hell no, but let's not pretend the only people that enjoy this type of gaming are mouth breathers.

I'm hearing folks believe that Licht wouldn't have taken the Bucs position without getting ample power for the position. Think they are in good hands now.

Sorry you can't afford a vita. Maybe one day Sony will take food stamps for them.

simples

Banned
On the go was used as a blanket term, plenty of people enjoy playing while lounging on the couch with tv running in the back ground. The freedom to play in any room and any position regardless where your tv is setup. Ignoring your hyperbole, I can appreciate your point of view because I felt the same and refused to buy the 3DS for a long time until so many quality titles piled up that it was worth giving a try. If you think the only adults playing hand helds are basement dwellers, you're blind. I see people playing all over the place from theaters to resteraunts to waiting lobbies and all different demographics save for the elderly. Do I do that shit? hell no, but let's not pretend the only people that enjoy this type of gaming are mouth breathers.
next time you see an adult doing that check what he's wearing. will it be sneakers or leather loafers, will it be a video game/band tshirt or a polo/long sleeve. when he puts it back check if he puts it back in his backpack or a briefcase. and when he walks out check if he pulls out the keys to his bicycle lock/bus pass or a German saloon.

and try the experiment of pulling out an iphone vs pulling out a vita in the middle of a date at a restaurant. see which one goes well with your social surroundings and your dates reactions to each

Feeling pretty good based on the things you've said about him.

Keim has really praised him on multiple occasions in the past and how much he's contributed and that he's been able to rely on him. I've heard he did solid work in NE before coming to us but yes, I think between Lovie and Licht you could have a nice turnaround if Glennon can continue to develop. Cards fans will definitely miss him, congrats.

next time you see an adult doing that check what he's wearing. will it be sneakers or leather loafers, will it be a video game/band tshirt or a polo/long sleeve. when he puts it back check if he puts it back in his backpack or a briefcase. and when he walks out check if he pulls out the keys to his bicycle lock/bus pass or a German saloon.

and try the experiment of pulling out an iphone vs pulling out a vita in the middle of a date at a restaurant. see which one goes well with your social surroundings and your dates reactions to each

If you pull out anything other than your penis on a date you're already doing it wrong.

Greg

I pull out my flip phone on dates and it attracts more women

MRSA

Banned

Wait you took the bus to school? And you claim to be rich you fraudulent poor. Only poor people take the bus.

If you pull out either in front of a date you're an embarrassing douche unless it's to add her number.

njean777

Funny thing is Brady doesn't have to say anything to that douche, he is already better then him. Sherms has three super bowls to win in order to even be on Brady's level.

Seems like you are a bit insecure of your gaming habit...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

That is also my mayor. Shame circle never ends.

Lets hit the weight room, Gatas going down first.

Let's do this my brother!

Kave's dream come true

Kave likes when his coaches talk to him like that.

EEEEEEEEEE!!! If they hire Pettine I think it was destiny that I picked the Browns.

Call me bitch kitty...wait shit don't!

njean777

You are easily the worst Eagles fan of all time. A mod needs to change your avatar.

No I just go by the facts, Mcnabb and the eagles lost the SB to Brady, not much I can do about it. I don't hate the patriots because they are good, and beat my team. If anything I am a respectful Eagles fan. I only dislike head hunters, and arrogant people that think they are better then they are. Sherman portrays himself as an arrogant person who thinks he is better then he actually is.

I didn't even like TO when he was with the Eagles, and Deshawn Jackson also pisses me off a bit, having the nerve to ask for a new contract after this season. WTF did he do that deserves a new contract. If anybody on the Eagles deserves a raise it is Leshawn McCoy.

simples

Banned
Wait you took the bus to school? And you claim to be rich you fraudulent poor. Only poor people take the bus.
if I lived in a third world state like Cali with no laws I would be driving to school. but here in the developed world you can't drive until youre 15 and kids have to take school buses

my mom could only pick me up after school. but in the morning I would have to sit next to dirty kids who smelled like raiders fans. it was hard, but it taught me to persevere through adversity.

Greg

how old is your phone. pretty sure they sell flip phones at wal mart for 15 bucks and they include a cam
maybe 5 years old now?

Virgin Mobile completely did away with the plan I'm on (works out to like 6 something a month), and they won't kick me off of it as long as I have this phone

I bought a newer cheap phone from them that had a camera for 10 bucks, but they refused to carry my plan over

jakncoke

Banned
maybe 5 years old now?

Virgin Mobile completely did away with the plan I'm on (works out to like 6 something a month), and they won't kick me off of it as long as I have this phone

I bought a newer cheap phone from them that had a camera for 10 bucks, but they refused to carry my plan over

What do you get for 6 a month?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
No I just go by the facts, Mcnabb and the eagles lost the SB to Brady, not much I can do about it. I don't hate the patriots because they are good, and beat my team. If anything I am a respectful Eagles fan. I only dislike head hunters, and arrogant people that think they are better then they are. Sherman portrays himself as an arrogant person who thinks he is better then he actually is.

I didn't even like TO when he was with the Eagles, and Deshawn Jackson also pisses me off a bit, having the nerve to ask for a new contract after this season. WTF did he do that deserves a new contract. If anybody on the Eagles deserves a raise it is Leshawn McCoy.

LeSean McCoy is how its spelled.

The longest tenured eagles fan is still watching from the rafters, folks. Never forget

Man, Goodell brings up adding more entries to the playoffs so much that I feel it's an inevitability now. What a greedy fuck, this does nothing but dilute the playoffs and ruin the urgency and struggle between teams for those last spots. You add a couple more entries and it's just allowing scrubs to walk in. Situations like the Cards missing the playoffs with 10 wins this season is a rarity and this really isn't needed. Apparently the plan is to have a game on Friday and Monday night to accommodate the extra games. Won't hit until 2015 at the earliest though but I fully expect it to be implemented for 2015 season at this point.

Yeah, it's going to be 2 teams shy of half making the playoffs. That's absurd. It's going to have more repercussions than just an extra round of games with bad teams, although that will certainly be an issue.

But imagine Black Monday when almost half the teams make the playoffs. Any coaching staff that didn't get in will be dead meat. It's bad enough already, this will only make it worse for the worst teams, with the most impatient owners or CEOs.

Top Bottom