• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

njean777

LeSean McCoy is how its spelled.

The longest tenured eagles fan is still watching from the rafters, folks. Never forget

Wut? And I guess my laptop autocorrected. Stupid OSX. I don't believe I am the longest tenured here, may be somebody else. I just am not a hater, unless you are a head hunter, or arrogant.

Godslay

Banned
BehosKdCIAANxx6.jpg

The city of Denver: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?! Don't give Sherman motivation.

I know exactly where this is, I recognized that building. Not too far away from where I used to live, plus you can see it from I-25.

Champ is classy though, no offense to Sherman.

Really hoping Sherman styles on the broncos . The salt would be legendary

I doubt it. You won't get it from me at least. I know most of the guys that post regularly wouldn't do it either. Maybe some new guys or drivebys? Good luck with that though.

cdyhybrid

Hank Aaron ‏@HenryLouisAaron 5h
.@RSherman_25 - hang in there & keep playing as well as you did Sunday. Excellent job - you have my support.

If you hate Sherm, you hate Hank Aaron.

Doomsayer

Lol, Jordan is one of the most classless and arrogant athletes ever. Not sure what you are trying to prove or argue with that one.

Top Bottom