• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice OP, as usual.

Best Harbaugh: Jim

I'll be rooting for the Ravens. After what the Niners put me through in last year's divisional playoff I can't pull for them. Took me weeks to get over that one.

AND SPAGS IS FUCKING OUT OF HERE.

ChanHuk

Banned
Said Cardinals DE Darnell Dockett of his Twitter flirtation with the girlfriend of an Alabama player, “And I would have got her if I really wanted her. But I don’t think she’s my type. I’m not into the thinner girls and the modeling thing like that. I like hood chicks. I like girls with a couple stab wounds, bullet holes, been knocked up a few times. I like girls who’ll be able to drive me and look over and be like ‘you know my driver’s license is suspended.’ I like girls who you know have bad credit when they’re 21.”

My hero

Titus young at it again on twitter, kind of hope he just runs himself out of the NFL at this point
Per. Rotoworld
Titus Young was back at the keyboard on Friday morning and said, "Oh I'm not done, if y'all going to cut me let me go. I'm tired of the threats."
"Never needed the money Give me a dollar and a ball bet I come back #HallofFame," Young added. This comes on the heels of a Tuesday rant on Twitter where Young threatened to quit if he didn't get the ball anymore. Head coach Jim Schwartz commented on the matter on Wednesday by saying, "You wear your uniform 24 hours a day now, everybody's aware of that. We obviously still got some ground to cover there." This may be the straw that ends up breaking the camel's back for Young in Detroit, and he may actually be fine with that.

effzee

Nice OP, as usual.

Best Harbaugh: Jim

I'll be rooting for the Ravens. After what the Niners put me through in last year's divisional playoff I can't pull for them. Took me weeks to get over that one.

AND SPAGS IS FUCKING OUT OF HERE.

Spags fired by the Saints?

Too bad we already hired the 49ers CB coach. Not too sure of the hire anymore. Did well in SF but that I believe has more to do with the overall system. He was GB's DC during the famous 4 and 26 playoff game and then Atlanta's DC the following year when we beat them to go to the SB.

effzee

Titus young at it again on twitter, kind of hope he just runs himself out of the NFL at this point
Per. Rotoworld

I haven't been following the Lions cause LOL why would I but what's his beef?

That compared to CJ he doesn't get the ball enough? That he is HOF talent who they purposely ignore?

Spags fired by the Saints?

Too bad we already hired the 49ers CB coach. Not too sure of the hire anymore. Did well in SF but that I believe has more to do with the overall system. He was GB's DC during the famous 4 and 26 playoff game and then Atlanta's DC the following year when we beat them to go to the SB.

Yep, he's gone. Saints are going to a 3-4 scheme, which is going to be a disaster. Takes at least seven Saints to get anywhere near an opposing QB. Our line sucks, our linebackers suck, only have one decent cover corner (Greer), and a decent FS. So many problems and switching to a 3-4 sure as shit isn't going to help.

ChanHuk

Banned
Instead of my friend going to the Super Bowl, he's selling his ticket. If he was a real friend, he'd give me his ticket......

effzee

Yep, he's gone. Saints are going to a 3-4 scheme, which is going to be a disaster. Takes at least seven Saints to get anywhere near an opposing QB. Our line sucks, our linebackers suck, only have one decent cover corner (Greer), and a decent FS. So many problems and switching to a 3-4 sure as shit isn't going to help.

Ha good luck!

Who is the new DC?

Maybe if we don't hire Ed Donatell, we look at Spags. Though after his last two stints not sure how much I still like him. Was it the talent on the Giants or his coaching?

SI is projecting Geno Smith to us. WTF? That is the first time in any of the mocks I have seen that. Usually its Jockel or CB Milliner depending on who they think KC will take at 1.

What's the story on Geno? I have no idea, don't watch any college football. Not worth it at 4 right? I'd rather take a top tier LB, DE, or Tackle instead of a giant risk at QB at #4.

Whoever wins, we all lose....2 teams i despise, seriously thinking about skipping this SB, GW2 have a major patch coming next week could keep me busy...

MechDX

This has to be the worst bitching and moaning before a Superbowl I have ever seen here. I kind of wished the Pats would have made then everyone here would have been united and excited at the thought of them losing it again.

BTW, just bought my tickets to Space Center Houston on Feb. 3rd.

bionic77

I am rooting for natural disaster. A Hurricane seems in bad taste so I am hoping for something smaller in scale like a giant tornado or volcano centralized in the middle of the dome.

Fuck both of these teams!

Talon

I am rooting for natural disaster. A Hurricane seems in bad taste so I am hoping for something smaller in scale like a giant tornado or volcano centralized in the middle of the dome.

Fuck both of these teams!
Rooting against a team is often just as stressful as rooting for your team.

Titus D Young ‏@TitusDYoungSr
Oh I'm not done, if y'all going to cut me let me go. I'm tired of the threats

Future Patriot.

Yes. There are some Pats fans there as well, but they are, for once, a minority. Oh, and you're welcome to come over. We will squeeze you in.

'Squeeze me in' sounds scary. Where is it again?

My man!!! You're now a official member of BelieveLand!!
Can't wait for FA/draft

DOG POUND! WOOOFWOOOF

Can I at least be a zombie?

You're alive to me. For now.

Godslay

Banned
Nice work Buckethead. As far as who wins, I'm refuse to root for any team backed by Ari and Heavy. If anything I feel bad for Larry.

bionic77

This has to be the worst bitching and moaning before a Superbowl I have ever seen here. I kind of wished the Pats would have made then everyone here would have been united and excited at the thought of them losing it again.

BTW, just bought my tickets to Space Center Houston on Feb. 3rd.
Bite your tongue.

Anything is better than seeing the Pats even have a chance to win the SB.

I like you Larry, but the thought of Terrell Suggs getting a ring makes me sick.

So, go Niners...

Of course, this means that the Ravens will win. So sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom